Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Carbon Canister
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Steve
WTB: Good condition carbon canister with strap. Show pictures of what you have!!

thanks!!
brp986s
What kind do you need? Late style is plastic and mounted in the engine compartment. I have one of those you can have for the cost of shipping. No strap though.

QUOTE(Steve @ Aug 31 2014, 08:08 AM) *

WTB: Good condition carbon canister with strap. Show pictures of what you have!!

thanks!!

Steve
QUOTE(brp986s @ Aug 31 2014, 09:11 AM) *

What kind do you need? Late style is plastic and mounted in the engine compartment. I have one of those you can have for the cost of shipping. No strap though.

thanks!!

Works for me!!! I plan on putting it on the tank. Is it flat like the early one?
I will PM you my address.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Steve @ Aug 31 2014, 11:50 AM) *

thanks!!

Works for me!!! I plan on putting it on the tank. Is it flat like the early one?

I have a nice silver replated hold hold strap for the canister that mounts on the tank if you
need it.

Bruce
Steve
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 31 2014, 04:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Steve @ Aug 31 2014, 11:50 AM) *

thanks!!

I have a nice silver replated hold hold strap for the canister that mounts on the tank if you
need it.

Bruce

PM Sent!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.