Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 Signal Orange 3.0 six Conversion - SoCal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
lagunero
I built this car to my liking and maybe someone else may share the same taste...

1974 Signal Orange, nicely faded with:

1978 3.0L motor CIS
1970-71 901/11 transmission (pull), extra PP with TB included
911 3.5 Boge struts w/ Koni red inserts, TTR's
Aluminum "S" Calipers (Shea)
170# rear springs w/ Bilsteins
Tarett Sway Bar Black Edition
Elephant Racing PolyBronze arm bushings
DWD oil tank
RX-7 external oil cooler, Mocal thermostat
Elephant Racing GT oil hard lines with adapters
PMS firewall shifter bushing
SS tunnel fuel lines
19mm MC with brace
16x7 Fuchs
MittleMotor /6 Stub Axles with early 911 rear hubs
VDO silver dot gas gauge
250km silver dot speedo
Druck/Temp silver dot gauge

Scheel seats, RePa labeled 4 point harnesses, Momo Prototipo silver steering wheel, 901 wood shifter knob, early Six rear view mirror, backdated dashface, ultra suede recovered dash, RS style door panels w/GT pull handle, Hella third brake lamp, Euro rear lenses, Cibie driving lamps, front euro lenses w/CAMP914 parking lamp, Engman fuse panel, painted early rear bumper, shift rod connected by U-Joints, firewall to ear reinforced, Maddog motor mount, additional Billet fuel filter, fresh rebuilt Marchal alternator, shifter moved 2" back w/ Morph carpet kit custom made to fit, six GT stlye engine lid
Wheel bearings, fuel filters, spark plugs, cross drilled front rotors, Porterfield pads, brake fluid, VR recently replaced. pedal cluster and trailing arms refurbished by E Shea. New tires (less than 700mi)

Needs some panel repair, panel parts included. HH repaired, /4 motor mounts removed, firewall flexible oil lines need to be tidy. engine lid needs pins installed (included). Has many door dings. NARP plates not included.

I will include plenty of vinyl to redo the dashface, the ultrasuede recovered early kneepad, enough Houndstooth cloth to recover both seats, spare 3.0 engine wiring harness. Much more if buyer makes this a quick and smooth transaction. Enjoy as is or restore...

Looking for a strong Six ready to go? $14K located in Lake Forest CA. I will be here all week cleaning out my garage. I will check this post often. PM any contact info. Thanks!
lagunero
more pics
oldschool
what's up my friend....we still making burritos in monte, need a address beerchug.gif
Targa2
QUOTE(oldschool @ Sep 1 2014, 02:35 PM) *

what's up my friend....we still making burritos in monte, need a address beerchug.gif

I am also in Lake Forest and would like to see the car. Call me 949 282-3192 C.

Thanks

lagunero
QUOTE(Targa2 @ Sep 1 2014, 06:22 PM) *

I am also in Lake Forest and would like to see the car. Call me 949 282-3192 C.

Thanks

Will do.
lagunero

Hey!! still making Burritos La Palma El Monte CA. Let's get that Halloween Run going this year!
colingreene
Id like to see the car, I am also in Lake Forest.

I saw this car a few months back on El Toro road and liked it.
Ill Pm you now.
Those pictures were taken behind the starbucks near El Toro and Trabuco.
oldschool
QUOTE(lagunero @ Sep 1 2014, 08:26 PM) *

Hey!! still making Burritos La Palma El Monte CA. Let's get that Halloween Run going this year!

beerchug.gif
matthepcat
That's a really great price! I sure it will be gone shortly.
eric9144
Damn timing, I have no $$ or I'd be all over it, GLWTS!
deputydog95
Does it run and drive?
Targa2
QUOTE(deputydog95 @ Sep 2 2014, 06:25 AM) *

Does it run and drive?

I am (still) waiting for your call. 949 282-3192. Please work with me. Or tell me how to contact you.

Thanks,
Gerry
lagunero
QUOTE(deputydog95 @ Sep 2 2014, 06:25 AM) *

Does it run and drive?

Good question. Yes, it does run and drive. Fast, strong and fun. I kept this car to my liking...guts over glory. It will put a smile on your face.

Gerry, will call you later today. I will contact interested members in order of contact. Thank you for your interest!
boogie_man
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I saw this in person and it's a cool car for sure, sorry to see you sell it bud......

Scott
Steve
Alberto, sorry to see you selling it. Killer deal!! Wish I had the funds and extra space.
Thanks for letting me drive it a while back. I was amazed how much better yours shifted with the 70/71 pull clutch versus my kludge push clutch Kennedy adapter with my 3.2. Your clutch was so smooth. An extremely well sorted car. Should sell fast!!
roblav1
This seems like a pretty fine car at a good price. I'm currently building a -6 conversion, and costs rapidly mount.

BTW, what did you use for a pull clutch / flywheel? I thought the Kennedy was a pull clutch? Did you have the 3.0 911 flywheel run through a lathe? This is my next decision.
Steve
Kennedy is a 9" modified push bus clutch. They either sell you a special flywheel or they have a bolt on adapter for a stock 915 flywheel. I recently dumped the KEP adapter and went to a stock 915 trans with 916 shifter.
Sorry for the hijack Alberto!! smile.gif
lagunero
Hey guys, thanks for the kind words! Unfortunately, I suffer from Joe Sharp syndrome; bad back just doesn't like go-karts.

I will be gone now until Monday. I will check back then.

Thanks you all for your interest!
carr914
QUOTE(lagunero @ Sep 4 2014, 05:49 PM) *

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words! Unfortunately, I suffer from Joe Sharp syndrome; bad back just doesn't like go-karts.

I will be gone now until Monday. I will check back then.

Thanks you all for your interest!

Gives me time to Hold Up a 7-11
SLITS
QUOTE(roblav1 @ Sep 2 2014, 10:22 PM) *

This seems like a pretty fine car at a good price. I'm currently building a -6 conversion, and costs rapidly mount.

BTW, what did you use for a pull clutch / flywheel? I thought the Kennedy was a pull clutch? Did you have the 3.0 911 flywheel run through a lathe? This is my next decision.

You use a '70 - '71 only 911 transmission. It has to be converted to a side shifter prior to use. This means you can use the 225 mm stock clutch assembly. New clutch assembly is pricey due to the fact it is 2 years only.

It's a very nice car .... done right ....
urseppos
Very interested, sent you a PM & email.
daytona
Just for the record, I really like this car. If I hadn't just purchased a 914, I would be going the extra mile for this one. Oh how I wish...
Good deal.
lagunero
Sale Pending.

Thanks again for all of the kind words.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(lagunero @ Sep 9 2014, 07:02 PM) *

Sale Pending.

Thanks again for all of the kind words.

Bummer. I guess I didn't get it this pass either!

Good luck Alberto! If you are ever in Pleasanton stop by for a beer!
colingreene
bummed i never even herd from you.
deputydog95
Is the deal done?

Can't wait around for TC to eventually finish Betsy smile.gif

Cairo94507
Both of the cars you have mentioned seem to be terrific cars. I think you would not be disappointed with either.
liebe
Has it sold !
lagunero
SOLD.

Gentleman, it sold to the very first contact. Sorry for the delay in posting this.
Thanks!

Now time to clean out my extras...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.