Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 FS in Ossipee NH
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
76912E
I saw this white 914 at a small car dealer and stopped to check it out. I have no interest in the car, just for your info.

The car is at Tamworth R and R Auto 603-323-0333. The dealer/owner said it does not start, but the engine rotates when the car is pushed. It has webber-type carbs. He said it may have a 1.7, but there was no engine badge on the trunk lid cover. He also said it is a '74, but I think it could be a '75, because it has a 10/74 build date. The car has a Massachusetts inspection sticker on it dated 2002. I've added a couple of pictures for you. I don't know much about 914 (I have a 912E, which shares the 914 engine), but I only live a couple of miles from the car. He is asking $4,700 for the car.

Fran

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
76912E
The car is still at the dealer as I drove by yesterday. Again, I have no interest in it.

Fran
JeffBowlsby
Definitely a 1975 model year 914. It would have a 1.8L or 2.0L engine originally, easy enough to verify with more information.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.