Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS OEM Blaupunkt AM FM Radio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mistro
Sold the 73 Porsche 914 and time to let this stuff go. All items placed here first for a week then over to ebay auction site, so move if you want something.

OEM Blaupunkt AM FM Radio. The previous owner pulled this and put in a more modern radio. The new purchaser of the car did not want it, so make it yours. I was told it worked when pulled and based on the condition, I’d believe that but I will give a 15 day guaranteed not to be doa to whoever buys it (if it doesn't work, let me know and you pay shipping back to me). For whatever reason the mfg ID info plate is missing but by searching on Bowlsby.net it’s obvious that I have the Blaupunkt Frankfurt AmFm 1 – Mono Radio. Does have connection to put connector for plugging in Ipad, ipod or smart phone.
http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/zAcc_BlauFrankfurt_AmFm1.jpg

Hopefully the pictures are illustrative of condition, except that I forgot to take a pix of the wiring harness which comes with the radio. Please contact me if you have any questions.

I accept paypal, $125 + approximately $20 shipping via USPS.

TIA MIke
dlkawashima
PM sent.
puffinator
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Sep 3 2014, 04:00 AM) *

PM sent.

Second in line.
mistro
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Sep 3 2014, 12:00 AM) *

PM sent.

Waiting on payment
mistro
QUOTE(mistro @ Sep 3 2014, 11:36 AM) *

QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Sep 3 2014, 12:00 AM) *

PM sent.

Waiting on payment

Sold to dlkawashima. THanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.