Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS OEM BROWN Carpet Mats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mistro
Sold the 73 Porsche 914 and time to let this stuff go. All items placed here first for a week then over to ebay auction site, so move if you want something.

New Oem (or remarkable reproduction) of BROWN Driver and Passenger Carpets. These are nice! These are full mats made of loop carpet that will covers the entire floor. They are not Perlon felt but loop carpets in a dark brown. They are brand new (never out of the bag, except to take pix). They DO NOT have the rubber heel insert on the driver’s side nor the cutouts for the pedals as the driver’s side would be placed immediately after the pedals. There is a bit of black rubber of the top of each mat where they were rolled up and stored for the last 40 years. It’s not that noticeable especially where it will be placed but I mention it for complete disclosure. Carpets come with mounting posts.

Hopefully the pictures are illustrative of condition. Please contact me if you have any questions.

I accept paypal, $115 + approximately $20 shipping via USPS.
mistro
Surprised these have not sold. Anyone with oem brown carpets should consider grabbing these.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.