Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914: An Enthusiast's Guide
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
richardgooding
Hi all

I thought I’d write as I have just started putting together a new title for UK-based publisher Crowood Press on the Porsche 914.

It will cover the usual things such as history, specs etc, but I am also on the look-out for owners’ opinions and the like. I’m looking for owners who would like to tell me their stories with the car and who may like to submit photos / arrange for me to photograph their car for the book (depending on location – UK only).

I have a keen interest (or obsession deeding on your point of view) in all things Volkswagen. I’ve always been a fan of the 914 and thought I’d like to get to know the little car more.

Any interested parties can get in touch on the details below.

Best wishes,
Richard Gooding

Web: www.richardgooding.com
Mail: rich@richardgooding.com
Twitter: @richgoodingcom
carr914
Sorry, Paper Based Publications have gone the way of the Dinosaur. This Forum has more info than you will ever need

Good Luck
nrc914
QUOTE(richardgooding @ Sep 3 2014, 10:21 PM) *

Hi all

I thought I’d write as I have just started putting together a new title for UK-based publisher Crowood Press on the Porsche 914.

It will cover the usual things such as history, specs etc, but I am also on the look-out for owners’ opinions and the like. I’m looking for owners who would like to tell me their stories with the car and who may like to submit photos / arrange for me to photograph their car for the book (depending on location – UK only).

I have a keen interest (or obsession deeding on your point of view) in all things Volkswagen. I’ve always been a fan of the 914 and thought I’d like to get to know the little car more.

Any interested parties can get in touch on the details below.

Best wishes,
Richard Gooding

Web: www.richardgooding.com
Mail: rich@richardgooding.com
Twitter: @richgoodingcom

Hi Richard

I've sent a link to this page to a friend of mine Kevin Clarke who's probably the UK's biggest 914 enthusiast, drives a 914 daily and is very knowlegable on the subject, so hopefully he may contact you.

Regards

Nathan
Cuda911
Ah, I wouldn't say books are dead. I'd probably buy it if of good quality paper and good photos and info.

Well, maybe I'm a dinosaur. Would look good on the coffee table though.
orthobiz
Welcome to 914world.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.