Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS '74 LE on eBay...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Cairo94507
Not my car and I have no connection with it. Came across this eBay sale and looked at the pictures and read the description. The pictures are horrible, the description is just as bad. This may be a good candidate for restoration but based upon the add narrative and the pictures who would know? I wish people would just spend 30 minutes to take some decent photos and write an accurate, factually correct add describing their car.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-Bumble...=US_Cars_Trucks
Cuda911
Oh, well, it's obvious you are trying to taint this car with you comments so that we don't snatch it out from under you in the bidding!!! smile.gif

Erghh... he really has a bid of $4,500 for that POS?

I saw one for sale the other day that stated it was RARE because it didn't have the appearance group!
carr914
I've seen a lot of worse Ads
rhodyguy
i think it's a GREAT ad! funny great. "thrilled, aa has the parts, 3 times what you have into it…". haha. was the bold disclaimer at the bottom of the ad when you posted the link?
Cairo94507
Yes. I guess the add works because it got me to read it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.