Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: seam sealer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwalters
IPB Image I've called alot of places--where do you guys usually find this stuff--even the welders down here do not have it--I just did allot of body replacement and really thought I could get it quickly---- IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE (jwalters @ Jan 25 2005, 03:45 PM)
I just did allot of body replacement and really thought I could get it quickly

any good body shop will have it ...

IPB Image Andy
jwalters
IPB Image Man I can be a real dumb ass sometimes--did not even think of that--thanks AndySir IPB Image
<<<< I know why too--I gotta get rid of my own avatar--causing delinquency<<<< IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE (jwalters @ Jan 25 2005, 03:54 PM)
<<<< I know why too--I gotta get rid of my own avatar--causing delinquency<<<< IPB Image

what did you say? didn't listen, was looking at yer avatar ....

IPB Image Andy
jwalters
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jan 25 2005, 07:18 PM)
QUOTE (jwalters @ Jan 25 2005, 03:54 PM)

what did you say? didn't listen, was looking at yer avatar ....

IPB Image Andy

IPB Image Look at this:::::
r_towle
im sure its already his backround image on his desktop.

Rich

BTW where would you buy paint for the car? you should be able to get seam sealer there also.
jwalters
QUOTE (r_towle @ Jan 25 2005, 09:02 PM)
im sure its already his backround image on his desktop.

Rich

BTW where would you buy paint for the car? you should be able to get seam sealer there also.

IPB Image No--tried---- IPB Image

I notice that things that are readily available in other parts of the country are not here---and vice versa
Katmanken
Dang!

It's dental floss IPB Image IPB Image

About as good as those crochet bikini's my friend usta sell at her dress store....

Had BIG HOLES in the crochet and NO LINER:wub: IPB Image IPB Image

Jwalters, there's paint in Miami

That's where I learned to paint cars.......

I know the NAPA stores down there sell it......

Ken
r_towle
I want to keep this thread at the top.
I think it has one of the more valuable visual aids for winter automotive restoration motivation.

so, I think for our East Coast Classic, we need to have the event in Miami..

Rich
jwalters
QUOTE (r_towle @ Jan 25 2005, 09:41 PM)
I want to keep this thread at the top.
I think it has one of the more valuable visual aids for winter automotive restoration motivation.

so, I think for our East Coast Classic, we need to have the event in Miami..

Rich

IPB Image Hell yea you guys NEED to come down here--plan it for when spring break is----GUARANTEED TO PLEASE!!! The spring break season lasts a full month down here--

Lots to do--lots of places to caravan to--Key West for Margarita's at Jimmy Buffets anybody???? IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.