Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My 914 was accepted for display at Porsche Timeline Exhibition and Show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cuda911
My 914 was accepted for display at Porsche Timeline Exhibition and Show in Lake Arrowhead, CA.

PCA - Riverside
Saturday, September 27, 2014

"Congratulations, you and your Porsche have been selected as participants in this years Timeline Exhibition and Show.

This years show includes 73 cars and spans 7 decades of Porsche history. It begins with a 1953 356 Cabriolet and ends with a 2015 Macan S."

Here's a couple links. I'll sign autographs if you stop by! smile.gif

http://www.allmountaindirectory.com/Events...px#.VAkG1mOTG-0

http://www.zone8.org/assets/ads/2014/LAKE%...INE%20FLYER.PDF
Bob L.
Kudos, Cuda!
turk22
that's cool, congrats!

drunk.gif
Beeliner
Braggin' Rights earned.......
Cuda911
I've been working to restore it to as close to completely stock as possible.

Today I got the cigarette lighter working!

Rhody sold me an OEM lighter (the one that was in it was from, I think, a 912 or a 356), but I couldn't get it to work. Cleaned up the lighter contacts inside of the dash today, and behold!

Note to you guys: Do NOT do as I did, and test to see if the lighter is working by jamming your finger into the end of it.

theleschyouknow
that's awesome cuda! congrats!
wanna come to Texas and clean mine up?
beerchug.gif
offwatch
That's pretty frigging cool. Enjoy the spotlight. aktion035.gif
Cuda911
Thanks!! Looking forward to it!!.

It's my understanding that they will even be making a little sign to post next to the cars with specs, history, etc. That will be nice to have, since I've taken it to a few shows so far and always get tons of questions.
watsonrx13
aktion035.gif
watsonrx13
aktion035.gif
rhodyguy
actually i gave you the lighter. included it with a sale of other parts.
Cuda911
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Sep 5 2014, 12:28 PM) *

actually i gave you the lighter. included it with a sale of other parts.

Yes, you are right... the lighter was FREE!! smile.gif

It works perfectly, and I even have the burn mark on my finger to prove it.

Thanks, Rhody!! smile.gif
jim_hoyland
Congrats smilie_pokal.gif I'm planning on attending and will look forward to seeing the car and meeting you
rick 918-S
Post lots of photos!
RogerYellow914
Nice. Mine has been there a few times. It's a great venue. The coral in the parking lot always has a nice selection. And the drive up and down the mountain is a bonus. I usually go up the long way, just because.

Wish I could go thus year. Wifey gas other plans.
green914
Congrats, really cool. piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
Cuda911
Thanks, all. Yep, I'll post pix. Looking forward to meeting any of you who may attend!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.