Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slope Nose Fenders
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Redwizard16
Any current suppliers for teener slope nose fenders ala Chalon?
Rog914
Beach Boys Racing makes a few body kits for the 914. There "914 Carrera Slantnose" kit looks a lot like the Chalon body kit only better IMO. they can make it in steel or F/G. I asked a few months ago how much steel kit would cost. $3,000 they said. There website shows another style body kit for the 914.
www.beachboysracing.com

Ralph

74 2.0
seanery
this is what I got trying to go to www.beachboysracing.com

Suspended
This account has been suspended. If you are the webmaster/owner please email billing@wyattweb.com
Enter WyattWeb Technologies
Rog914
Sorry, I have not been to they website in quite a few months. I don't know if there still in business or not. Last time I called them was 6 or more months ago. The phone # was 310-396-3221 last time I called. I'll try monday to see if there still in business.

Ralph

74 2.0
Joe Bob
Aren't they right next door to OTTO's in Venice CA?
Rog914
Just called and got answering machine. Left message that there website was down & asked if they were still in business.

MikeZ, I have an old 1989 catalog of theres. Address is 703 Hampton Drive Venice, CA 90291. Don't know OTTO address. I have not been in California for a few years.

Ralph

74 2.0
Mueller
Considering that none of the 'glass bodies sold all that well when first introduced, I'd be surprised that anyone actually still makes them....and those that still have the molds are going to charge a pretty penny for them to go thru the hassle of laying down the 'glass.

Pretty soon the 'glass kits will be like the Saratoga top, only available used.

It's tough enough to make money on items that people need for thier cars...the sale of body kits alone cannot keep a business afloat.
Jeroen
Can't remember exactly, but it was either AIR (American International Racing) or Better Bodies that had a 914 kit that is called the 994, which is still available

cheers,

Jeroen
Redwizard16
Gentlemen, I appreciate your responses. I am sorry I haven't acknowledged before now but I was on vacation. I think I need to cut bend and weld. No easy way for the slope fenders.
Thanks,
Duane
Rouser
Here's a site for Beach Boys Racing, one for Red Dawg Racing, and Better Bodies Motorsport.
Brad Roberts
Hey.. I know somebody with that "Aero" body kit from Better bodies. It doesnt look half bad on the car.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.