Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Experiencing success
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Over the last two weeks something strange has been happening. Everything that I have been working on has worked IPB Image Usually it seams that I have a case of the fecal touch; everything that I touch turns to shit. My first success was with my BMW K1100RS engine swap on a crash victim that I purchased after my last encounter with a truck. It si by far the baddest bike that I have owned. Then the 914 that I have been working on in the back yard for a friend whent together, and ran. The only problem was an exhaust stud that is needing repair IPB Image Then I did work on my 4-Runner (I hate this damn thing), and it still worked afterwards. Lastly, I rescued a friend from the side of the road by fixing his radiator leak.
Now, on to conquer the rebuilding of my CIS, and the installation on my 2.7SC into my ride. I hope my streak continues.
Series9
Please finish my door panels before the 'touch' returns.... IPB Image
Dr Evil
IPB Image They are gonna be fine
Toast
I hope the CIS project doesn't "smell" as bad a the silver one. IPB Image
SLITS
Damn, gotta remember who used the 'puter last.
Twystd1
Mike...
Just wait...

They will all break tomorrow.... IPB Image IPB Image

Twystd1
Dr Evil
I hope the CIS project doesn't "smell" as bad a the silver one.

Who, Ron? IPB Image

Clayton, you suck IPB Image
scruz914
Maybe you can make a visit to Spare Time Toys! I think Larry could use some of your good fortune.
Joe Bob
Ya might wanna get a rental car for the next two weeks or so....
MattR
Im afraid to post becaues I know karma is going to come back and bite me in the ass, but Im in the same position. Everything since my 912 brakes has worked flawlessly. I rebuilt the calipers, installed a new m/c, got everything bled, and the car back on the road with only one hitch (points). But since that day Ive succesfully drive the 912 on the freeway without a problem yet!

Well I take that back, my key is messed up, but I dont consider that my fault IPB Image
Dr Evil
No one cares, Matt. This thread is about me IPB Image JK

I am gonna save all of my bad luck for the Mega Jolt EDIS doodad. I just tried to open the software for it and it is all FUBARed so I have to relearn the crap that I forgot about doing this crap. CRAP! I hate software when I don't understand it (like always).
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jan 25 2005, 11:05 PM)
No one cares, Matt. This thread is about me IPB Image

IPB Image fuq MATTr IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
skline
Well, I am having the exact opposite effect on things, I am out at a clients office right now trying to get their Tape library to come up on the server and the server shows it in the MMC but Veritas wont recognize it anymore. It worked on here before. I am really getting tense about it. I need to sleep sometime.
Dr Evil
trying to get their Tape library to come up on the server and the server shows it in the MMC but Veritas wont recognize it anymore

Are you tlking dirty to me? Like I said, I don't speak computer. Hardware only. IPB Image
Twystd1
Stay with it Bro...

You have the smarts to get it done....

Oh yea... The dash I got from you that you said was the first one and wasn't exactly perfect???

Thats the best darn covered dash I have seen so far on almost any teener...

Again much thanks. You bro'd me out.

And don't worry about the MegaJolt thingy...
it doesnt really work. We just made it up and you bought one... IPB Image

If your engine was as sweet as your chick... You would never leave home....

Twystd1

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
MattR
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 25 2005, 11:09 PM)
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jan 25 2005, 11:05 PM)
No one cares, Matt. This thread is about me IPB Image

IPB Image fuq MATTr IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image
SpecialK
QUOTE (Twystd1 @ Jan 25 2005, 11:16 PM)

Oh yea... The dash I got from you that you said was the first one and wasn't exactly perfect???

Again much thanks. You bro'd me out.

He says that to all the guys...bro! IPB Image

Hmmm.....now where'd you guys put the "buttkissing" smilie... IPB Image

IPB Image

Sorry Twystd1 (hmmm...did you realize the the last three letters of your screen name are "std" IPB Image ), but I've got several beir's in me, and your "way happenin' lingo" has got me thinkin' you're either 18 yrs. old, as buzzed as I am IPB Image , or clueless!
MattR
QUOTE (Special_K @ Jan 26 2005, 03:30 AM)
... and your "way happenin' lingo" has got me thinkin' you're either 18 yrs. old, as buzzed as I am IPB Image , or clueless!

clueless

IPB Image
Dr Evil
IPB Image Kevin, you are kinda off with the 18 yo comment. Clayton (twystd1) is a bit older than 18. He is just a unique individual with good taste in reupholstery work IPB Image

Matt, you know I was kidding, right? You have a 912 and that makes you the target of agression IPB Image
Steve Thacker
In my business (IT) we call what you had a run in with ( TOS) "touch of shit". You only have to come in close proximity to whatever, to effect an object. Just have to wait until the next day ( Aura self-correction) and eveything is good to go. IPB Image
Twystd1
I am 18...

Did my mommy cut you off or something?

twystd1
Toast
Hey Mike,
Rub a little off on me please.
(This is actually Toast using her computer, well, at work anyway.) IPB Image
SpecialK
Sorry Clayton for jumping to conclusions, kind of had a bug up my butt (June Bug to be specific) since your comments on seanery's "logo" thread. IPB Image

I take it back....you are neither 18 yrs. old, drinking, or clueless!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.