Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parting out '73 (Phoenix Red) Car - Parts available
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stevegm
The time has come to part out my '73 914 - VIN 4732925106. The car was originally Phoenix Red. I hate to part it out, but, there is rust in 4 or 5 locations. No single location is unfixable. But, together they add up fast. It is pretty rough.

The engine and transmission are going in another car I have. Everything else is available. PM me if you need anything.

I will develop a list of parts with prices here.

1. Left Mirror - $85 shipped - Very clean (see image below)
2. Right Mirror - $125 shipped - Very clean (see image below)

More parts to be added soon.

-Steve
dlkawashima
How's the targa top?
pilothyer
F & R Bumpers ??????
stevegm
Front bumper is spoken for. But, the rear bumper is available. PM me and I can send you photos.
stevegm
Targa top is in very good condition. PM me if you are interested.
mapguy
Pm sent
dudzy's914
How much for the LE spoiler? Condition?
SchwarzHorse
I'm interested in the rear tail light lenses if they are uncracked - sending PM now.
aturboman
I need 2 black seats without any tears or rips, let me know if either is good.

Thanks
PotterPorsche
looking for2 rear bumper license plate lights
914bub
One front turn signal lens shipped to 95354?
MikeInMunich
I, too, would be interested in the tail lenses if the other deal should fall through.

That poor baby doesn't look too bad. The longes seem to be pretty clean. Wonder why she's gotta be scrapped. It's seems like such a shame sad.gif

M.i.M.
stevegm
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Sep 7 2014, 03:32 AM) *

I, too, would be interested in the tail lenses if the other deal should fall through.

That poor baby doesn't look too bad. The longes seem to be pretty clean. Wonder why she's gotta be scrapped. It's seems like such a shame sad.gif

M.i.M.

Ya, that was what I thought when I bought it. But, when we got it home we found extensive rust in a number of key locations. John at Black Forest Racing took a look at it, and said while it could be restored (anything can be restored), it didn't make economic sense and to part it out. I too hate to scrap one. But, you can buy a clean roller for 1/2 or 1/4 of what it would cost to do all of the rust repair.
stevegm
The seats are in great shape. No rips or tears. But, they do have a little wear. PM me your email address and I will send you some photos.
913B
I am interested in the stocker radio and steering wheel, please post pics and what you want for it.

Thanks
euro911
Please post the VIN if you haven't already done so

(Click here)

Thanks ...
stevegm
QUOTE(euro911 @ Sep 7 2014, 06:17 PM) *

Please post the VIN if you haven't already done so

(Click here)

Thanks ...

Thanks. I will make sure and list it in the database.
Roadsterman60
What about speedometer? Silver dot? Condition? Pictures? Asking Price? Thanks.
Roadsterman60
barefoot
I need the plastic trim piece that goes across above the windshield that is held by the sun visor mounts. (not either rubber weatherstrip, but captures the lower edge of the 2nd strip)
koozy
I am looking for the targa top trim at the rear/sides of the sail panel. The two curved aluminum parts at the sides and the hardware that bolts through the body to hold them on.
914nutter
Hi there,
Do you have the three gauges in the console? Clock and temp gauge

I also need the sump plate with the sender unit

You can respond direct to lyttonc@ct.stormnet.co.za

Thanks
Lytton
java script:emoticon(':)','smid_4')
GermermanCarGuy
I'd be interested in the outside L/R door handles. If the wiper bottle is a dash-6 bottle (w/electric motor, not one that is pressurized by the spare tire), I'd like that too. Shipped to 57703. Let me know.
framos914
Do you have the axles available?
Burg1
Looking for a complete shifter linkage set, from head to toe. Must be side shifter. Cheers, Burg
aturboman
Hi Steve sent you a PM about the seats. Sorry I tried to email but never heard back and didn't read your post clearly.

Thanks
sb914
Interested back pad
dial9147320ltr
Looking for the original owners/drivers manuals for the 1973 model....would you happen to have one from this donor car ???

Brian
stevegm
QUOTE(dial9147320ltr @ Nov 16 2014, 01:07 AM) *

Looking for the original owners/drivers manuals for the 1973 model....would you happen to have one from this donor car ???

Brian

The car doesn't have the owners manul. Sorry. Somehow I ended up with two threads for this parts cars. I thought the other had expired. Sorry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.