Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 72 1.7 ECU
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914bub
I'm looking to buy an ECU for my 72 914. I have a 1.7 liter. I realize 72 is a split year. I don't know if the ECU's are different early to late. I will try to get a number off of mine today.Please let me know what you've got and what you want.

Thanks, Bub
BeatNavy
QUOTE(914bub @ Sep 7 2014, 01:56 AM) *

I'm looking to buy an ECU for my 72 914. I realize 72 is a split year. I don't know if the ECU's are different early to late. Please let me know what you've got and what you want.

Thanks, Bub

There are several ECU variations. It's not just "early" vs. "late." If you have a '72 I assume you have a 1.7L, but you need to get the right ECU for the correct MPS and other parts, otherwise you'll get funny results.

Probably worth checking this page to confirm the part number you need based on your car/engine: D-Jet Parts.
mrfourteen
QUOTE(914bub @ Sep 6 2014, 10:56 PM) *

I'm looking to buy an ECU for my 72 914. I have a 1.7 liter. I realize 72 is a split year. I don't know if the ECU's are different early to late. I will try to get a number off of mine today.Please let me know what you've got and what you want.

Thanks, Bub

I have 2 pay the mail and they're yours.
914bub
QUOTE(mrfourteen @ Sep 7 2014, 08:19 AM) *

QUOTE(914bub @ Sep 6 2014, 10:56 PM) *

Thanks, Bub

I have 2 pay the mail and they're yours.

PM sent!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.