Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Fire Extinguisher and / or Mount bracket for seat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MikeInMunich
It may sound like a bad idea to buy an unused-used fire extinguisher, idea.gif but if you've bought one somewhat recently and want to sell it for some reason then please let me know.

But more so, I am looking to buy a bracket (set) for the passenger's seat which (naturally) would move forward with the seat when adjusted.

Finally, I am not fixed on the idea of mounting the device there and will consider a different location, like on the passenger's side of the center console, but note, my console is the after market Amco product (plastic). Please don't cringe, you might hurt my feelings. unsure.gif

Thanks!

Mike in Munich smilie_flagge6.gif

bdstone914
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Sep 7 2014, 12:25 AM) *

It may sound like a bad idea to buy an unused-used fire extinguisher, idea.gif but if you've bought one somewhat recently and want to sell it for some reason then please let me know.

But more so, I am looking to buy a bracket (set) for the passenger's seat which (naturally) would move forward with the seat when adjusted.

Finally, I am not fixed on the idea of mounting the device there and will consider a different location, like on the passenger's side of the center console, but note, my console is the after market Amco product (plastic). Please don't cringe, you might hurt my feelings. unsure.gif

Thanks!

Mike in Munich smilie_flagge6.gif

Pelican carries these>
http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/shopca...fH3R-detail.htm
Larmo63
I mounted a simple flaps extinguisher under the front of the passenger seat. You have to disengage it to move the seat forward, but I rarely have to do that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.