Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Driver Side window regulator
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JtoTheBeezy
I bougt a project car and the windows were out and never came with windows. I need a driver side window regulator. No glass.
Thanks Justin
bdstone914
QUOTE(JtoTheBeezy @ Sep 7 2014, 01:03 PM) *

I bougt a project car and the windows were out and never came with windows. I need a driver side window regulator. No glass.
Thanks Justin

What year car?
Two kinds of regulators.
warpig
QUOTE(JtoTheBeezy @ Sep 7 2014, 01:03 PM) *

Thanks Justin

I bought a 71 tub that I think has the driver side window in it. I am not sure if itis the orig door though. It is in SD and I will bringing it up to Oregon toward the end of Oct. If you are not in a hurry, you can have a look at it on my way through Sac. Trade you for lunch beer3.gif if its what you want.
JtoTheBeezy
Its a 1974 2.0. Says it in my Sig but I should have specified. If its a 71 door than its not gonna work.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(JtoTheBeezy @ Sep 7 2014, 07:19 PM) *

Its a 1974 2.0. Says it in my Sig but I should have specified. If its a 71 door than its not gonna work.

PM sent. I just pulled one out of a 75.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.