Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: List of parts I need
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
koozy
I need some stuff. I'll update the list as I get parts.

Please include shipping to 95051
or I can pick up anywhere from San Jose CA to San Francisco CA

Side shift shifter coupling- the elbow that connects the shifter to the shift rod

Tail shift to side shift firewall conversion bushing - The one that converts early car to late shift rod - can't seem to find it on Pelican

Distributor clamp

2 windshield brightwork elbows - the lower chrome trim elbows around the windshield

1 windshield wiper cap nut and two washers - if you are stuck on selling 2 nuts I'll take em

1 Left rear, rubber, trunk targa hold-down - I have a couple NOS right ones if ya wanna trade

Early passenger seat bottom - the non slider seat kind - basketweave

Front hood seal
bdstone914
I have the distributor clamp wiper hardware and shift coupler. Best to buy the other parts new. Pm for details.
Bruce
koozy
Thanks, Bruce. I'll PM you now
mrfourteen
I have the corners $5 pair
koozy
QUOTE(mrfourteen @ Sep 8 2014, 10:39 AM) *

I have the corners $5 pair

Fantastic. Thank you. PM coming
Ken6432
Is this what you need for the side shifter?

Photo Link plus the next four pictures.

I also have the set screw that goes with it, but not the plastic part that goes inside the coupler.

Ken
koozy
Nope, that is the opposite end. I need the one that goes in the tunnel, in the passenger compartment, under the actual shifter. I think Bruce has this piece for me. But, thank you.

Mike
koozy
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 8 2014, 10:23 AM) *

I have the distributor clamp wiper hardware and shift coupler. Best to buy the other parts new. Pm for details.
Bruce

Bruce, I sent you a PM. I also want a set of the early striker plates and an early spare tire hold down.
PorscheNut924
I have an almost brand new main front trunk seal. Text me at 360-949-6782
Ken6432
I was looking through my parts and found this. Is this the part you are looking for?

Part link and next three pictures.

PM me with an offer if it is.

Feel free to look through that photo album to see if there is anything else you need.

Ken
koozy
QUOTE(Ken6432 @ Sep 11 2014, 02:28 AM) *

I was looking through my parts and found this. Is this the part you are looking for?

Part link and next three pictures.

PM me with an offer if it is.

Feel free to look through that photo album to see if there is anything else you need.

Ken

Thanks Ken but not the one
koozy
Updated list. Still looking for the parts listed above
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.