Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: She likes it....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wndsrfr
Emily is taking possession....luckily she can't reach the pedals.
Dave_Darling
Too damn cute!! biggrin.gif

--DD
RON S.
John,

They all start out that way. "Too Cute" But then look what happens.

Time's gonna get away from you quick...
SirAndy
QUOTE(RON S. @ Sep 8 2014, 10:06 AM) *

They all start out that way. "Too Cute" But then look what happens.
Time's gonna get away from you quick...

agree.gif

Next thing you know, you get a call and she's telling you that you're going to be a grandfather.

True story, happened to me ...
biggrin.gif
BuddyV
Ron -

Beautiful daughter.... I have a 5 year old..... still don't believe that she will be grown up someday soon.

screwy.gif

johnhora
yep been there....oh it starts out very cute and innocent.... first it's I want to sit in or on your car Daddy....then it comes to this below...using one of your cars for a little autox or track work.....then the next generation starts it all over again..Grampa can I sit in your car little eyes sparkling ..Ron they grow up in a blink of an eye...cherish every second of it ...and yes she know where the pedals are and notice the hand on the gear shift....perfecting the dogleg pattern before hitting the track and this one even likes to wear my welding helmet.....maybe I can make an ace mechanic out of her she can keep the Porsche running for me when the arthritis attacks and I can't turn a wrench biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
anderssj
Nice picture John! You going to let her drive at VIR this month?

Steve A-
johnhora
no way Steve....ha ha....her husband gets to pay for it now lol-2.gif
the granddaughter....heck I'll probably leave her the car in my will that will piss everyone off biggrin.gif
poorsche914
5yr-old granddaughter sporting a Series9 hat while cruising in the 914 wub.gif
She loves the 914 and demands that I pick her up from school in it biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

driving.gif
shoguneagle
Great thread!!! Definitely shows who is going to be the future of the 914 community. Really enjoyed the commentary along with the pictures. Keeps reminding us there is a future for the 914.
wndsrfr
QUOTE(anderssj @ Sep 8 2014, 01:39 PM) *

Nice picture John! You going to let her drive at VIR this month?

Steve A-

Steve's question was for me, the OP.....nope--she's not driving VIR, but I am.....how about you?
Oh, yeah, that comment about the call saying "you're a grandfather" will be "You're a Great Grandfather!" Yikes...I'm a geezer!!

John
914itis
18 months
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.