Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Visor pins/clips
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DRPHIL914
These metal pins appear smaller than my original stock visor pins, which are plastic.
i am considerning buying these from 914 rubber to be able to mount my new German made visors recently purchased from A&P girl. Since my passanger side is missing, i only have the original plastic pins that are in my driver's side visor. - suggestions are appreciated

Phil
Cuda911
I bought some OEM metal ones from a swap meet, since the plastic ones seem flimsy. The metal ones are fine. The screws in the visor adjust tightness to the pins, so a small amount of diameter difference won't matter. I didn't measure, though, so the plastic and metal ones may be the same diameter.
DRPHIL914
Thought i would update this, to let everyone know that the aftermarket visor holder/pins from Mark ant 914rubber.com fit my new visors perfectly!!!!

a big improvement over the old plastic ones - my new visors are the german made ones from APGirl . I missed out on the group buy partly because i didnt have 2 cores to send in.

So if you have issues with the pins, if yo uhave lost yours etc, i thought you all midght like to know. and not likely to fail, very sturdy. They should fit other original re-manufactured ones that mark is doing or these from Germany. - in the pictures they look like the pins might be too smaill but they fit perfect.

Phil cheer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.