http://r.ebay.com/crP6Ra

For sale is a 1975 Porsche 914 Barn Find. This car was on the road last in 2000. Previous owner said he bought the car in 1985 and enjoyed driving it for 15 years, then a few issues with the fuel injection system parked the car in 2000 and before you know it, its 2014 and time to move it on. The body is very straight and no damage and all panel gaps are even. Odometer reads 77,242 but I cannot verify that this is original mileage, but previous owner said it was correct. The interior is in great condition except for one small (1"x 1") tear in the drivers seat. Door panels and dash are in great condition, carpet is a little faded.

The previous owner said he had the car repainted in 1999, and for the most part the paint looks fine, but there are a few places where rust has bubbled through around the bottom of the window and around the top of the doors. The floor boards are solid and rust free. Rockers look rust free and I have jacked the car up using the factory jack system and there is no issue in that area. Front trunk has a hole in the bottom, where I'm told the previous owner had a dealer installed A/C unit installed, I thought it was a rust problem that the previous owner had cut out a section and never got around to finishing the repair, but another 914 owner informed me about the dealer installed A/C system. I can not get the rear trunk hatch to open, so can not say what its like, other than it looks solid from under side. Both door locks do not work from the out side, but work fine from the inside, previous owner told me that was a common 914 problem and it needed a small new part to fix them. Brakes are rusty and will need over hauling. Battery tray is total rusted out, typical 914 problem. The exhaust system is also rusted out from sitting for 14 years. I did not try to start the engine or shift the transmission, but previous owner said they both worked fine when he parked it in 2000 to fix the fuel injection. Wheels are standard 914 aluminum with almost new tires. All gauges and lights look fine, however, I didn't install a battery to check them out. Car seems to be very original and I have the original ignition key. I purchased this car with the hopes of building a track car, but life has got in the way and need to move this car on to someone who will restore it. The car does not run, drive or stop, so it will need to be towed away. The car includes the original jack and tool set as well as a spare tire and aluminum wheel.
Title is a clear Florida title.Click to view attachment