Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB - Gas pedal + other 2 rubber covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
This will be all 3 pcs. The Gas pedal, and the other 2 pedal covers.
Tooling is done on the pedals and will have production in 5-6 weeks ready to ship. This is really a quantity thing so I figured if I made it cheap enough we could sell enough to make it work.
-mark
maf914
I am in for a set. Thanks.

Doesn't the OEM gas pedal have metal in the hinge area where it bolts to the floor. On my car, due to fatigue or corrosion, the hinge area failed and the gas pedal motion became floppy. A new, $$$, gas pedal corrected this.
02loftsmoor
I'm in for a set please
toolguy
I want 1 set please. .
Chris H.
I'm in. There should be some sort of metal insert in the gas pedal for support....FYI per the earlier question.
dudzy's914
I'm in biggrin.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(maf914 @ Sep 10 2014, 05:36 AM) *

I am in for a set. Thanks.

Doesn't the OEM gas pedal have metal in the hinge area where it bolts to the floor. On my car, due to fatigue or corrosion, the hinge area failed and the gas pedal motion became floppy. A new, $$$, gas pedal corrected this.

There is a metal hinge in the base. I wanted to do stainless as the aluminum would wear faster. Two problems, the rubber didn't want to stick to the stainless unless we abraded it, which was really a pain in the a$$, and the stainless hinge material cut down would cost about $12-16 by the time we messed around with it, and adhesion was better, but could separate over time. So we went the least expensive option hoping to move more and pay tooling back. That and the extra effort may make it actually not last longer.
-mark
restore2seater
I'm in for a set.
rmdinmd
+1 for me too. biggrin.gif
Mikey914
Wow, really thought there would be more action at this price.
dknechtly
Fantastic deal! Wish this was around a couple years ago when I spent $$$ on a new gas pedal!
Chris H.
The gas pedal alone is $33.50 normally.
porbmw
I'm in for one set, Mark.
Will send PM
Thanks
Paul
IanS
I'll take a set; haven't been on this site for a couple weeks.
ndfrigi
I will order a set also Mark!
Kansas 914
One complete set for me - thanks Mark!
brant
Yes for me thankyou.
And if my throttle rod is close I can wait and ship together
madmax914
I'll take a set, how and when do you want payment?
gothspeed
I need a set ..... smile.gif
Tbrown4x4
I'm in for 1 set. PM'd for payment info.
Mikey914
These are done now and can ship, sign up if you are interested I'm just finishing up a few other things that can be combined to save money on shipping
Nutter965
Add me in here to please Mark !!!
JamesM
Wow, i didnt even see these. I am in for at least 2 sets
Mikey914
Will have this and the others up on the site shortly. I have one other cool GB I'm trying to get completed, I'm waiting on word from a guy.
Sleepin
Definitely in for a set Mark!
mapguy
One set please.
dial9147320ltr
I'll take (1) set please....details for payment ?

B.Marks
Cincinnati, OH
budk
1 set for me please.
Chris H.
He usually gets a few things done and then throws it all in the GB section on the 914rubber site. That way the shipping doesn't ruin the deal...
old914dog
In for 2 sets
old914dog
cn2800
I'll take a set shipped with the clutch cable sets, please. If you can pm me with a total, that would lower my math load.
Mikey914
I'm going to make it even easier. Later today I will have these on the site with the other GB's so if you want any other items combined, it can save shipping.
I'll be notifying everyone that has signed up on the thread via PM shortly, as soon as it's up.
-Mark
BritCarJim
oooh. i like it. i'll get 'em off the site next time i'm order'n...but now that i've joined the thread, the mighty GARAGE will remind me...
EdwardBlume
I'll take a set too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.