Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCNA $100 certificate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
How should I use my $100 certificate?
What 914 stuff is over $200 or does the dealer still have that adds up to $200.
Can I use it on boutique stuff?

I didn't use last year's and I'm not gonna let that happen this year.
I just read the back- It expires at the end of June!! Didn't they last til December last year?
StratPlayer
Floors mats maybe? confused24.gif
ChrisFoley
I bought the Porsche varsity jacket.
Joe Bob
Boutique stuff is what I used it on.....those robes with the logo are pretty plush. Got some tee shirts, a REALLY tacky Porsche tie, the boss hates it, now MY favorite....
Jeff Krieger
Speaking of tee shirts, I was watching the news tonight and thinking that I should get an Eric Rudolph tee shirt ... or at least make up a poster for my wall. Probably just be smarter for me to move to North Carolina and be with like-minded people. Anyway, the guy's my hero (except for the Olympic park bombing). wub.gif
Qarl
Jeff:

I haven't followed the news lately, but why is this guy your hero?
Jeff Krieger
QUOTE(kellzey @ Jun 1 2003, 10:55 PM)
Jeff:

I haven't followed the news lately, but why is this guy your hero?

He was able to hide out in the mountains of North Carolina for 5 years and evade capture by the FBI, the cops and every other law enforcement agency that the US has. Initially, they were tracking him with teams of blood-hounds and (I think) helicopters with infrared detection devices. The guy's a real life Rambo. I knew he was against maggots and abortion "providers" but tonight I learned that he's against interracial "mixing" too.
ChrisFoley
Jeff,

That's the sort of path that "bigotry" leads one down. Better to look inside oneself to what makes one look at other people as better or worse, rather than worship or emulate such an attitude.
You may disagree with my usage of the term, but I already know that concensus is on my side; certainly on this forum.
There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with the behavior/attitudes of an individual or a group of people, but despising them makes that part of one's own self assume a disproportionate role in determining one's own behavior, unconsciously. ar15.gif

I say, if it is within the capacity of any human, it is within my own capacity as well (, or yours for that matter). True self acceptance requires one to accept the potential for any human behavior.

I actually admire you (slightly) for being open about your attitude though, rather than sneaking around at night in a white robe.

[/topic hijack]
Peace, beerchug.gif
Lawrence
BACK TO TOPIC...

Boutique stuff is what I used it on.....those robes with the logo are pretty plush. Got some tee shirts, a REALLY tacky Porsche tie, the boss hates it, now MY favorite....

That the same boss that got all pissed off about the webpage I put up for you?

I've got my certificate... I'll probably call Stoddard's and order a bunch of service parts: Bosch plugs, valve adjust kits, OEM oil filters, and some nice keyring or something.
markb
Who can you order from? Just the factory/Dealer?
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Jun 2 2003, 09:15 AM)
BACK TO TOPIC...

That the same boss that got all pissed off about the webpage I put up for you?

I've got my certificate... I'll probably call Stoddard's and order a bunch of service parts: Bosch plugs, valve adjust kits, OEM oil filters, and some nice keyring or something.

Yup.....do you still have that site archived someplace....the one with pics of the rocket and everything?
Lawrence
He's such a putz.

Maybe... on a CD somewhere. I can look for you.
914guy
So what is the deal with this $100 certificate, and how do I get on the list??

Thanks,
~Eric
Joe Bob
Join the PCA....as a bonus you get the Brown Nose special magazine called the Panorama.....full of Gosh Porsche is a bitchin' company, the Boxster is God, YOU should buy this brand new 911 for a bazzilion dollars....
914guy
I've been meaning to Join PCA for months now, as soon as I have my credit card and VIN number in the same place at the same time... rolleyes.gif

~Eric
Lawrence
Join the PCA....as a bonus you get the Brown Nose special magazine called the Panorama.....full of Gosh Porsche is a bitchin' company, the Boxster is God, YOU should buy this brand new 911 for a bazzilion dollars....

Don't forget the PepperVagen propaganda.
Ferg
Anymore good gift certificate idea's, I went to the local dealer last week and came up empty? Those of you that used yours already let me know what you got, so I can copy rolleyes.gif
Ferg.
J P Stein
I wish I'd had that SOB when I went to the dealer and bought new chain housings.......auggh....my ass still hurts.
Bruce Allert
JP, yer not supposed to pull da chain outta yer ass... bootyshake.gif jest da money! laugh.gif
bruce
Qarl
I bought my wife the Laguna Varsity jacket. Maybe it will get her in the Porsche mood....
tod914
I just ordered some targa top seals, rear window seal, interior lamp, and a few other goodies.

Window trim? Seals? Filters? Sensors? Gaskets?
Tons of stuff Im sure you could use or possibly sell.
$100 off get something that you wouldnt normally buy because its too expensive.
Schnell944
so u really can use it for boutique stuff? someone told me you couldnt......i have my eye on some of their clothes
edit:haha, i just read that u can use it for that sort of thing on the card.
Joe Bob
Didn't blink an eye when I bought the Porsche logo handcuffs and pink slippers..... blink.gif
TimT
anyone want my certificate?

send a dollar and you can have it (opps tell me your addy)
campbellcj
I think I'm gonna get a pedal car for The Boy. Lord knows I've spent enough on p-car goodies for myself lately. And he seems to LOVE cars (wonder where he picked that up?) He even calls 914's "teen cars" and can tell them from regular 'ol cars. Not bad for a <2yr old. He will be in go-karts at an early age...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.