Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Dad's Health Forces Sale-anyone interested
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
2001 Corvette 6spd

IPB Image

IPB Image
kafermeister
I don't necessarily want the Corvette but I hope your dad gets better. Got details that you're willing to share at the moment?
seanery
It's not so good. He's very weak and doesn't get out of bed most days. He's working on getting on the transplant list, but there is A LOT of red tape and forms to finalize that process. I hope they hurry. Also, his younger brother thinks that he has the disease, too. He's gone to the doctor and they've done X-Rays and tests, we're just waiting for the results of them. Their youngest brother has been checked and he doesn't have it, but he's also 5 years younger than the other 2.
bd1308
i'm sorry to hear about your dad. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. On a side note, that's a nice car!
Gint
I can't afford a Vette right now Sean. But I certainly wish your Dad and the rest of your family the best.
tat2dphreak
I can't get the vette but I sincerely hope your dad gets better!

it's a nice looking car, too...
skline
I like the Vette and I could get it, but I will have to pass in light of your father, I hope he gets better. I know there is nothing in world that could replace my father. To lose him would hurt more than anything i have ever experienced. My prayers are with him.
Quebecer
I can't afford another Corvette to go along with my 1988 Convertible, but I really hope that your dad gets better soon.

They are awesome cars, but maintaining one and restoring a 914 (rust bucket) is quite enough for me.

It's a beauty though, I wish I could.
If only that lottery ticket could come through I would gladly help you guys.

Keep you chin up, everything will be OK! IPB Image
Dad Roberts
Sorry to hear about your dad, Sean.I hope everything works out for the best...............Dad
rick 918-S
sorry to hear about your dad.
SpecialK
IPB Image

Great lookin' car Sean, but they can be replaced.

Best wishes to your whole family!
Lou W
Sean, My prayers are with you and your family.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Lou W @ Jan 26 2005, 12:11 PM)
Sean, My prayers are with you and your family.

IPB Image

sean..im prayin man.
Root_Werks
Keep your spirits up Sean. Hopefully things will work out okay for your family. IPB Image
Jeroen
Sean,

Can't add much to what's already been said...
Hang in there!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.