San Jose, California 95112
WEBSITE Homepage | Part Pricing
ROW 48
ADDED Sep 09, 2014
VIN 742915231
COLOR WHITE
BARCODE B2963838
Michael N
I went and checked it out today. Not much I needed. It looks like pick and pull attempted to sell the complete car and then moved it to the pick side because it did not sell. 1.8 liter with tan/brown interior. Nothing that I really needed. Sad as it was a pretty rust free car with a repairable hell hole. Engine and tranny was being pulled today by another picker.

Vin 7472915231 4742915231

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
roachghia70
Was the interior thrashed really bad? I am thinking of heading over there early on Saturday just to browse around the car and snag little stuff that I might need. but a tan interior would sure look nice against the Alaska blue!

QUOTE(Michael N @ Sep 11 2014, 04:48 PM) *

I went and checked it out today. Not much I needed. It looks like pick and pull attempted to sell the complete car and then moved it to the pick side because it did not sell. 1.8 liter with tan/brown interior. Nothing that I really needed. Sad as it was a pretty rust free car with a repairable hell hole. Engine and tranny was being pulled today by another picker.

Vin 7472915231
roachghia70
QUOTE(roachghia70 @ Sep 11 2014, 04:56 PM) *

Was the interior thrashed really bad? I am thinking of heading over there early on Saturday just to browse around the car and snag little stuff that I might need. but a tan interior would sure look nice against the Alaska blue!

And that front valence would be excellent to have!

QUOTE(Michael N @ Sep 11 2014, 04:48 PM) *

Vin 7472915231

Jeffs9146
FYI

The Vin shows 4742915231 not 4772915231.
hndyhrr
Row 52 guys got it wrong,t
hanks
jim_hoyland
Added to database...
SirAndy
I know you said it had a 1.8L, but 4742915231 *IS* within the LE range and the white paint seems to be original ...

Someone might wanna check and see if it has any known LE features.
idea.gif
Michael N
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 11 2014, 06:02 PM) *

I know you said it had a 1.8L, but 4742915231 *IS* within the LE range and the white paint seems to be original ...

idea.gif

Chrome sail panels not black. Black painted bumpers no sign of orange. Metal regular front valance. Rocker cover was damaged and no site of orange. No fog lights although I am not sure if photo show wiring for them. It was built march 1974 though.
914bub
I sure could use one of those front turn signal lenses. PM me if you pick one up. I'd double your money and pay shipping. I'm in Modesto.
pete000
Front valance looks good...
AvalonFal
What's up with the rectangular side marker lights? Aftermarket, I assume.

Paul
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 11 2014, 10:02 PM) *

idea.gif

Possible candidate for grasshopper restoration? happy11.gif
Michael N
QUOTE(914bub @ Sep 11 2014, 08:08 PM) *

I sure could use one of those front turn signal lenses. PM me if you pick one up. I'd double your money and pay shipping. I'm in Modesto.

Both lenses were toast. I should have checked the front buckets though. dry.gif
Michael N
QUOTE(pete000 @ Sep 11 2014, 09:26 PM) *

Front valance looks good...

Front valance was crushed on the driver's side.

Andyrew
Did they have it in the "Take me home" section? That looks like their numbers for selling the whole car... Shame no one jumped if it was a complete car... They normally will haggle $500.
roachghia70
Has anyone else been to look at this?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.