Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Clean Driver
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
stevegm
I am looking to purchase a clean 914 driver. I am looking for a car that is fairly rust free, particularly in the pans, longitudinals, and hell hole. Although I prefer any color other than white and black, I would consider those colors as well. Later cars are preferable, but, would consider a clean early model. Engine size is less important than originality.
era vulgaris
Looks like we're in roughly the same boat, in the roughly the same area. I'm looking for essentially the same thing, just no red cars. Good luck with the hunt!
Beeliner
I have a freshly painted RED one of course. FI is good. New clutch cable and other stuff, like chrome trim (most of it)

1975- details you need.... What is your $$$$ range?
RFoulds
My Very Original Willow Green 1971 will be for sale in the next few weeks, once I finish a couple of minor details. Price will be $16,900

IPB Image
mepstein
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Sep 11 2014, 04:10 PM) *

My Very Original Willow Green 1971 will be for sale in the next few weeks, once I finish a couple of minor details. Price will be $16,900

IPB Image

Nice. Personally I like the looks of early cars.
stevegm
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Sep 11 2014, 04:10 PM) *

IPB Image

Very cool car.
deputydog95
As long as we're making wishlists... I'm looking for a clean 73-74 two liter smile.gif It's proving hard to find than I thought it would be.
JesseInUtah
QUOTE(deputydog95 @ Sep 13 2014, 07:17 AM) *

As long as we're making wishlists... I'm looking for a clean 73-74 two liter smile.gif It's proving hard to find than I thought it would be.

I just listed my 2.0 would like to find a good home before winter.
Click to view attachment
JesseInUtah
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Sep 11 2014, 02:10 PM) *

IPB Image

Looks really nice Larry looking forward to more pictures. The more cars I see the harder it's getting to sell mine. Might just have to buy a house with a bigger garage!
boxstr
This is a rare find these days. A one owner, purchased in 1975 at Roth Porsche in Salem Oregon. Malaga red, black interior Porsche 914. it has the 1.8 fuel injected motor. This runs and drives like it just came off the showroom floor. It has original paint. The only changes I can find are the wheels are an after market alloy added by the dealer at time of purchase, also it appears that they also installed the aftermarket Tornado mirrors, since switched to the factory mirrors, and the muffler.
It has a dealer installed am-fm 8 Track radio. Original carpets. The owner actually put carpets and mats over the original. Everything works as it did in 1975. 86000 miles on the odometer. Garage kept always.
Extremely well priced at $12750.
Contact craig at 503-799-5794 or camp914@comcast.net

This ad is listed in cars for sale.

Attached image(s)
stevegm
Bump. Still looking for a clean 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.