Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Manufacturer's Decal Thonet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
57lincolnman
Anyone here had a manufacturer's decal made by Andy Thonet? I sent all of my information to him along with a check for $95 which he cashed about two weeks ago. Haven't received the decal and sent a few inquiry emails about it which haven't been answered. Just a heads-up for anyone considering doing business with him. If anyone has any information about this guy, please pass it on. I'd either like my money returned or get the decal that I ordered.
Zimms
I ordered one on the last group buy. He custom punches the vin on a jig he made. They look incredible. I think he waits until the group buy is over so he can bulk order the stickers and punch them in batches. I waited 6-8 weeks maybe. I am extremely happy with the results.
eric9144
Andy is a stand up guy, the group buy will take a bit of time and the creation of the stickers is a fairly complex to make it like the OE...sit back and have a beer, it will show up beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
You kidding right? Two weeks for a one off Sticker you can not purchase from anyone at any price. That's too long? Be patient. Andy is a long time member here in good standing with a stellar reputation. This is not his job. It's a hobby he started because he needed the correct sticker for his own car.
mepstein
QUOTE(57lincolnman @ Sep 12 2014, 10:54 PM) *

Anyone here had a manufacturer's decal made by Andy Thonet? I sent all of my information to him along with a check for $95 which he cashed about two weeks ago. Haven't received the decal and sent a few inquiry emails about it which haven't been answered. Just a heads-up for anyone considering doing business with him. If anyone has any information about this guy, please pass it on. I'd either like my money returned or get the decal that I ordered.

be patient. andy will come through for you
oldschool
I'm a lil PO..at him, I haven't seen that cool car yet. lol-2.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 12 2014, 09:05 PM) *

You kidding right? Two weeks for a one off Sticker you can not purchase from anyone at any price. That's too long? Be patient. Andy is a long time member here in good standing with a stellar reputation. This is not his job. It's a hobby he started because he needed the correct sticker for his own car.

agree.gif
I'd return your money just because you're clearly one of *those* people... Andy works for HP. You don't get instant gratification from people who do this for the love of the car... You're lucky to get it from people who do it for a living...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.