Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windshield
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
partwerks
I was wondering if they have a windshield that has the radio antennae in the windshield itself. Then maybe I could rid myself of that power antennae?
Mike Bellis
For a 914? No.

For a chevy truck? Yes.
speed metal army
Or your 911....
SixerJ
Dumb question have you tried one of those powered internal aerial things (looks like a cigar tube)?

I have a similar issue, I restored the 911 and did not want holes anywhere apart from absolutely required, inc the new front wings

I've just bought a correct Frankfurt radio which also has iPod input etc that needs fitting. I was given the powered aerial along with the radio - hoping its going to work
partwerks
QUOTE(SixerJ @ Sep 13 2014, 10:55 PM) *

Dumb question have you tried one of those powered internal aerial things (looks like a cigar tube)?

I have a similar issue, I restored the 911 and did not want holes anywhere apart from absolutely required, inc the new front wings

I've just bought a correct Frankfurt radio which also has iPod input etc that needs fitting. I was given the powered aerial along with the radio - hoping its going to work

Are you talking about a power antennae, or something else?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.