Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Just wondering if anyone has any cool seat substitutions that worked well in a teener.
Got any pics?

I'm not interested in racing seats, its a street car, but I'd still like some support.
I really like Sparco Milano, but $1199 ea in leather- YIKES!

I looked at Saturn SC seats for my Alfa once, and they looked nice.

Thanks!
Zeke
The Renegade conversion is the nicest street seat I've seen. Looks like early 911 sports seat.
Qarl
I fit Koenig Seats in my car, but they are really suited for racing. And if your butt is big, it would be a tight fit.

These did come with sliding mechansim to let you move the seat forward and backwards. I had to fabricate my own seat mounts to bolt to the floor. They feel very nice, but are probably more oriented towards racing.
Qarl
Another pic...
Qarl
By itself...
McMark
Yeah! My car will definatly have either Sparco Milano seats or Cobra Misano seats. Very posh, very racy. The only problem is that I wanted tan interior, but maybe I'll have to settle for black. No biggie.
914Timo
I have OMP Comfort seats. They are black cloth, but they will be re-upholstered with leather soon (I hope...). I have custom made FG back pad too. Its not ready in the pic, sorry...
Brad Roberts
The brake cleaner companies should start paying me "sales" Royalities any day now.. LOL

B
Brad Roberts
I like the Renegade seats.. but evey one of them I have seen is split on some seam somewhere. They just dont hold up.

B
MarkV
Brad, Where did you get those arrows? I have to draw mine by hand.
Brad Roberts
I use Paint Shop Pro. They are built into the software. I can choose from 4 different designs and set the color and thickness of the arrow.

Most photo editing tools have them buried in the software somewhere.

B
MarkV
I have Photshop & have looked a couple of times can't find them. Paint Shop is a lot easier to use than Photoshop.
Brad Roberts
Here you go..

Its right here.. on the toolbar.

B
Brad Roberts
I use Photoshop also.. let me see if I can find it in that software.

B
Jeff Krieger
Scott Schroeder has pics of the Renegade Hybrid seats in his car in the Finally got the new pics thread.
Brad Roberts
Mark,

I cant find the arrows in Adobe. I use Adobe primarily because it auto generates thumbnail HTML pages for me in a batch process.

Start a new thread on how to use the photo editing tools. We need one.

B
MarkV
Thanks Brad, Iwill do that
Gint
Yeah! I've been meaning to ask Brad that question for some time now.
seanery
to get arrows in photoshop, use wingdings or webdings...just start typing until you find the one you want...it may take a while, but there's a lot of stuff in webdings and wingdings.
seanery
MarkD,

the sparco milano leather is available in tan.
I've got a tan interior, too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.