Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upholstery Shop in VA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Targa70
Looking for a good shop in Northern Virginia/Richmond/Hampton Roads, that does excellent 914 upholstery work. Nothing fancy, just need to make my '70 6's interior look like it did in 70, without having to send the whole lot out to CA. Thanks for the help.
scotty b
QUOTE(Targa70 @ Sep 14 2014, 03:19 PM) *

Looking for a good shop in Northern Virginia/Richmond/Hampton Roads, that does excellent 914 upholstery work. Nothing fancy, just need to make my '70 6's interior look like it did in 70, without having to send the whole lot out to CA. Thanks for the help.

The interior guys in Richmond have an overall good rep. I did see one local 914 they did and they way overstuffed the inserts. The rest was o.k. but not perfect. I do know of several that have used them for 911 seats and were happy. I have a number for a guy in Norfolk, He is EXPENSIVE, but you're going to be hard pressed to find anyone better in the state.
type47
There are several positive recommendations on dorkiphus.net for Lim's upolstery shop in Tyson's Corner. That said, I've gone there twice for an estimate of a seat repair for my car and have heard nothing in return. Must be something about my yellow Vanagon idea.gif ... but Lim's could be a NoVA option location to the ones you've listed ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.