Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 916 gearbox kit groupbuy - who would be interested?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
bugat5speed
Hi there,

Euro : Dollar currently a little better for you in the US.

Thinking about offering a new groupbuy for my 916 gearbox conversion kits for US buyers.

Who would be interested? Thinking about following terms:

Discount of 10 % on all ordered 916 kits (mechanical speedo and electronic speedo version). Prices for export to the US will be (without VAT). There must be orders for at least three kits to give the discount:

electronic speedo kit - 1,960.00 Euro
mechanical speedo kit - 2,260.00 Euro.

Money for each single ordered kit must be in, before I send it. Can only send to those who have paid full.
Freight to the US will be 48 Euro.

Need some exchange parts or at least a core sent. Core can be send to a friend in N.J. Parts to be send there also. Parts are shiftrod 1./2. gear, shift actuator 3./4. gear and for the mech speedo kit the little shaft with the two gearwheels inside the OEM nosecone of the gearbox.

If any questions, please ask. If I donĀ“t reply in a reasonable time please send a reminder to my mail info@bugat5speed.de.

Link to old thread: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=102988

Martin Bott
Bott Fahrzeugtechnik
Bug @ 5-Speed
www.bugat5speed.de
bugat5speed
Hi,

Dollar even stronger. Currency is around 1: 1.25 instead of 1:1.40. Herewith make a further request on interest.

Last time it was one Person. Gave him a discount though.

Terms like before.

Martin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.