Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD:Beautiful Black Anodized Aluminum 914 Shift Knob
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porsche987
I sold my Porsche 914 and I never got around to installing this BEAUTIFUL Shift Knob.

It is BRAND NEW and absolutely gorgeous.

It has a great solid feel to it.

What I like most about it, is that the shift pattern is actually engraved into the aluminum, instead of an insert that is prone top scratches.

Fits a Porsche 914, 912, or older 911 Porsche Shift Knob with 901 transmission shift pattern.

This shift knob was CNC machined out of Aircraft Quality Billet Aluminum and shift pattern machined on top.

The circle surrounding the shift pattern imitates the original shift pattern knob's that had a plastic insert.

This knob is heavier than the original knob, which helps shifting and gives a cleaner and more precise feel to gear selection.

The dimensions of this new anodized aluminum knob are nearly exact to the original.

There are 2 hidden set screws that help to create a perfect placement of this new and improved knob.

The seller stated that I would not be disappointed with the quality, and he is absolutely correct in that statement.

Paypal ONLY $45 plus $3.95 shipping
porsche987
QUOTE(porsche987 @ Sep 16 2014, 05:30 PM) *

I sold my Porsche 914 and I never got around to installing this BEAUTIFUL Shift Knob.

It is BRAND NEW and absolutely gorgeous.

It has a great solid feel to it.

What I like most about it, is that the shift pattern is actually engraved into the aluminum, instead of an insert that is prone top scratches.

Fits a Porsche 914, 912, or older 911 Porsche Shift Knob with 901 transmission shift pattern.

This shift knob was CNC machined out of Aircraft Quality Billet Aluminum and shift pattern machined on top.

The circle surrounding the shift pattern imitates the original shift pattern knob's that had a plastic insert.

This knob is heavier than the original knob, which helps shifting and gives a cleaner and more precise feel to gear selection.

The dimensions of this new anodized aluminum knob are nearly exact to the original.

There are 2 hidden set screws that help to create a perfect placement of this new and improved knob.

The seller stated that I would not be disappointed with the quality, and he is absolutely correct in that statement.

Paypal ONLY $45 plus $3.95 shipping

SOLD
[b][/b][b]
MikeInMunich
Photo please, even though it's sold?
MikeInMunich
Ah ha, there they are. Were slow to load. Sweet. Would a loved to take it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.