Hello, I have a Brand New and Unused in the Original Box Colgen Bra for a 914 that I am looking to sell. I sold my 914 so I have no need for it. Great for protecting the hood and front end on long trips or simply highway driving. This is the tight fitting, less flappable, with 3 hold down bend clamps on each fender, and the wind dam on the front hood.
Very sleek looking and Brand New In Box. Deeply discounted because I sold my 914.

Has a nice look that it adds to your 914. It has the following attributes.....

*Vinyl-coated hooks, aircraft-quality bungee cords, and padded tabs prevent finish
damage while securing the bra in place

*Colgan Custom Car Bras hug your vehicle with a tight, snug fit that resists flapping,
even at high speeds

*Flannel lining is safe on paint and doubled up along seams and at corners for extra
scratch-protection

*Low-profile dual air dams and flow-through grille screens allow full airflow to your
engine

It has 3 bendable "clamps" on each side of the bra near the round light holes, and some stretchable elastic under the vinyl as well to pinch it very tight. It appears that the bendable "clamps" go around each fender because that is where the round light holes are on each side. Here are a few pictures. It appears like the tight version described.

$75 plus $9.95 shipping. If interested please private message me. Thanks, Steve

Here are a few pictures....