Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New owner 2.7l
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cfletch
So I just received my 2.7l cis engine. Im planning on converting my 1.7 to this engine and am in need of a little help. So the engine is all there. harness and all but I need all the stuff it plugs into... the only problem is I dont know what I need lol. Could anyone shine some light onto the matter for me?
Thanks
-Colin
wndsnd
Autos Atlanta prints a conversion booklet that has wiring harness patches in it.

I dont know if anyone makes a plug and play harness patch. Maybe Jeff Bowlsby.

Keep us posted. I am doing a 2.7 conversion myself but I will be behind you as I have to build my engine and it is a slow project.

John
beerchug.gif

r_towle
QUOTE(wndsnd @ Sep 19 2014, 09:41 PM) *

Autos Atlanta prints a conversion booklet that has wiring harness patches in it.

Keep us posted. I am doing a 2.7 conversion myself but I will be behind you as I have to build my engine and it is a slow project.

John
beerchug.gif

Stop picking your nose, get on with it.
wndsnd
QUOTE(r_towle @ Sep 19 2014, 10:20 PM) *

John
beerchug.gif

I need parts cash hissyfit.gif
Jeffs9146
914/6 Conversion Guide On PP
r_towle
QUOTE(wndsnd @ Sep 19 2014, 10:26 PM) *

QUOTE(r_towle @ Sep 19 2014, 10:20 PM) *

John
beerchug.gif

I need parts cash hissyfit.gif

You know what you need to do to make that happen....

mtn flyr
look up Rich Johnson on this board as a914guy and a914guy@aol he has some of the parts you will need as well as advice.
Dr Evil
I dont have the link, but search for my thread on just this. I put a 74 2.7 into my car while keeping the CIS. The wiring is actually very easy. smile.gif IIRC, I posted the circuit up, too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.