Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Semi-Annual GB on CV Joint Bolt Schnorr Washers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
A&PGirl
Semi-Annual GB on CV Joint Bolt Schnorr Washers. GB Ends Sept 30th or if my stock is gone first!

As seen at Okteenerfest 2013. As seen in the 2013 GB

Genuine Schnorr Washers - i.e. Porsche OEM/OE. I buy these Schnorr Washers direct from the Schnorr Company. Porsche reference #999-523-102-02.

These washers can only be used 1 time and then thrown away. Or installed & torqued once.

Sold as a pack of (16) washers. Sealed & labeled. They are black.

Price: $5.00/pk
Shipping: $2.50 1st Class USA

I take PayPal, Credit/Debit, and Cash. Post or drop me a PM if you want some.

Click to view attachment
02loftsmoor
Set with an earlyer Buy Carrie,, just opened and put in my stash the rubber bits for the rockers and front valance. thank you, I wil do business with you again. Wes
Mblizzard
Hey I just ordered these! These are great to have an extra set around. I reused some a few times but after having some bolts back out never again. I will always have a set standing by.
tomrev
By chance do you have the larger size, for the later 911 CV's? I think 9mm?
tomrev
A&PGirl
QUOTE(tomrev @ Sep 22 2014, 07:55 PM) *

Yes. Size is M10. Pack of 24 washers is $15.00 + shipping. Website Link.
A&PGirl
Direct Link for Porsche 914 Schnorr Washers. Discount Auto-Applied: Here - 914 Schnorr Washers

A&PGirl
icon_bump.gif
A&PGirl
icon_bump.gif
A&PGirl
These are the real deal. The Schnorr company makes the and hold all rights to make them. Don't be fooled by low cost knock offs. smile.gif

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.