Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [WTB] '73+ 914 body/shell
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
58deluxerag
Looking for a fairly rust free shell to replace my rusty one. 1973 and newer preferred, but any fairly rust free 914 will probably work for me. Really just need the shell as I have all the parts off mine to put back on the new shell/body. $500-1000 is somewhere around the range I'm looking to spend. Don't need doors, lids, or glass either. A little rot in the "hellhole" is alright, I just don't want to be changing suspension consoles and frame rails. Must be in the southeast, Florida or surrounding states. Don't want to ship.

This is the shell I'm trying to replace, it's bassically a total loss, needs almost $3K of replacement metal.

IPB Image

boxstr
A very nice rust free, accident free tub at CAMP 914. 1976 original paint black.
Send me you email and I will send pics.
Craig at CAMP
58deluxerag
QUOTE(boxstr @ Sep 22 2014, 02:44 PM) *

A very nice rust free, accident free tub at CAMP 914. 1976 original paint black.
Craig at CAMP

Pretty sure you responded to my thesamba.com ad, Oregon is too far away for me. Looking in the southeast. Thanks.
boxstr
Okay, good luck in your search.
Craig at CAMP
QUOTE(58deluxerag @ Sep 22 2014, 06:03 PM) *

QUOTE(boxstr @ Sep 22 2014, 02:44 PM) *

A very nice rust free, accident free tub at CAMP M914. 1976 original paint black.
Craig at CAMP

Pretty sure you responded to my thesamba.com ad, Oregon is too far away for me. Looking in the southeast. Thanks.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.