Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any 914 Nuts in Bowling Green?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
I need some help with my 914 in the next couple of weeks (including hose routings, etc) If anyone lives in/very near to Bowling Green/WKU please pm me or reply....Thanks IPB Image I'd be glad to meet you and see your car IPB Image
J P Stein
I thought Porsches weren't allowed in Bowling Green IPB Image
Root_Werks
After you just asked for help JP, nice, reeeeeeeal nice. IPB Image

Hopefully someone local will chime in for you. Check back once in a while and good luck. I don't know about KY, but us North West guys stick together. Right JP IPB Image
J P Stein
Ya do know what's made in Bowling Green, eh Dan?
GWN7
Little Bowling Greeners? IPB Image

Been thru the museum....the factory was closed to tours because of retooling for a new model.
Root_Werks
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Jan 27 2005, 01:40 PM)
Little Bowling Greeners? IPB Image

Been thru the museum....the factory was closed to tours because of retooling for a new model.

IPB Image IPB Image Actually, I stay away from the south. I have NO idea what would come out of BowlingGreen? But I got this feeling I am going to find out. IPB Image
cdmcse
I live in Georgetown,KY and normally I'd offer to help, however we are about 6 wks away from having a baby that may come early. I'm sure the wife would freak if I was more than a 10 minute drive away.

If its running you are welcome to bring it to Georgetown.

Wouldn't it be cool if someone overlaid a map of the US with little dots showing the location of all the members on this site?
J P Stein
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Jan 27 2005, 01:41 PM)
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Jan 27 2005, 01:40 PM)
Little Bowling Greeners?  :D

IPB Image IPB Image Actually, I stay away from the south. I have NO idea what would come out of BowlingGreen? But I got this feeling I am going to find out. IPB Image

Think plastic.....and know your enemy IPB Image
Root_Werks
IPB Image IPB Image
Trekkor
Maybe Perry will help you. IPB Image

KT
ws91420
The item Sean is selling comes from there.
bd1308
chill out guys....I just had a wreck and my car is all rippled. Yes I know what is made here, but I dislike them....sorry guys to those who like Those cars. I like my 914 and I need some help. There were 5 in Louisville (where I am from) and there are 2? here. Me and someone named Greg (BGMan from PP). That's about it. I had to get away from home, so I went to WKU. Not the best place I know, but you can never go too far in a 914 daily-driver IPB Image That's why i have a toolset with socket wrenches in the back trunk....along with duct tape! I just needed some help to get my car's hoses and such back together.
bd1308
a cross-country move to the 914 Paradise (california) sounds better and better each cold day
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.