Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interest in a D-Jet 2-Pin, 3-Pin, 4-Pin, Rubber Boot?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
A&PGirl
Brought up in this thread. Where oh where do you get D-Jet boots?

Using the old Bosch numbers, I went found the superseded numbers for the D-Jet 2pin rubber boot and the D-Jet 3/4pin rubber boot.

After much looking, I believe I found an adequate source to get the superseded D-Jet 2pin rubber boot. The new boot does not have the ears and has a much sleeker appearance. See the picture for the difference between the old and the superseded boot.

Apparently, the 3-pin and 4-pin are available from a source I found. They are sleek like the 2pin boot.

Would anyone be interested in to getting new Bosch D-Jet 2pin, 3pin & 4pin rubber boots for their fuel injection? Perhaps as a group buy? smile.gif

Click to view attachment
Tom
Swedish Treasures has the correct ones, same as older Volvo's.
Tom
A&PGirl
Golly, you say D-Jet boots are widely available. smile.gif

Why is no one talking about being able to buy D-Jet boots? AA is not widely available. Many people simply do not want to do business with AA.

It's fine if you want to buy a lot stuff you don't need or want from that place you referenced. According to their online catalog, they only sell D-Jet rubber boots in sets for Volvo's for $$$. If you don't want new Bosch production boots, that 's fine. Go where ever you want.

As indicated in the OP, I've found a source just for brand new Bosch D-Jet 2pin boots. You can buy how many you need or want.

A&PGirl
Getting things done, I did some intense looking around. Apparently, the 3-pin and 4-pin rubber boots are available from a source I found. They are sleek like the 2pin boot and have no ears.

The D-Jet 2pin rubber boots is used on the fuel injectors and cold start valves. D-Jet 3pin rubber boots are used on injector trigger points. D-Jet 4pin rubber boots are used on the sensors such as the pressure & throttle position.

Would anyone interested in group buy on Bosch D-Jet boots? smile.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(A&PGirl @ Sep 24 2014, 04:31 PM) *

Getting things done, I did some intense looking around. Apparently, the 3-pin and 4-pin rubber boots are available from a source I found. They are sleek like the 2pin boot and have no ears.

The D-Jet 2pin rubber boots is used on the fuel injectors and cold start valves. D-Jet 3pin rubber boots are used on injector trigger points. D-Jet 4pin rubber boots are used on the sensors such as the pressure & throttle position.

Would anyone interested in group buy on Bosch D-Jet boots? smile.gif

What kind of pricing can you offer?
I have used Volvo fuel injector boots which are about $4 at the dealer. They say Volvo on them which might bother some people.
hndyhrr
got some from 914 rubber
A&PGirl
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 25 2014, 05:19 PM) *

I have used Volvo fuel injector boots which are about $4 at the dealer. They say Volvo on them which might bother some people.

Wow, that sounds like a really great buy! How do you hide them so no one can see the Volvo label? I know Volvo's are suppose to be great safe cars, but they're not 914's. I'm just saying.
A&PGirl
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Sep 25 2014, 05:33 PM) *

got some from 914 rubber

Wow, I checked 914 rubber and didn't see any 3pin, 4pin, or 5pin boots. Maybe I must have been dreaming when I saw in the Porsche PET that 914's use 2pin, 3pin, 4pin and 5pins boots.
bdstone914
QUOTE(A&PGirl @ Sep 25 2014, 06:23 PM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 25 2014, 05:19 PM) *

Wow, that sounds like a really great buy! How do you hide them so no one can see the Volvo label? I know Volvo's are suppose to be great safe cars, but they're not 914's. I'm just saying.

I wasn't worried about anyone sticking their head in so far as to see the Volvo name on the bottom of the boot.
Looks like 914 rubber only has the 2 pin boots at four for $18.
Mikey914
I am looking for samples of the larger boots as I can easily make these, just need good samples.
A&PGirl
I am looking for samples of the larger boots as I can easily make these, just need good samples.

Mikey, you are behaving like a troll. post-2-1117899824.gif I did not ask you to make the boots.

I found a supplier who has genuine Bosch boots for the 2, 3, 4 & 5pin. If I wanted, I could have them in my hands Oct. 6.

This is my interest thread for a possible group buy, run be me, not you.

I don't appreciate your hijack.
hndyhrr
My bad, Mikey did not hi-jack your posting, I opened that door. so i apologize.
A&PGirl
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Sep 26 2014, 02:42 PM) *

My bad, Mikey did not hi-jack your posting, I opened that door. so i apologize.

I really appreciate you owning up and apologizing. Please don't open the door next time. No hard feelings. smile.gif
AvalonFal
Good to see free enterprise and competition are alive and well.
scotty b
QUOTE(A&PGirl @ Sep 26 2014, 10:30 AM) *

Mikey, you are behaving like a troll. post-2-1117899824.gif I did not ask you to make the boots.

I found a supplier who has genuine Bosch boots for the 2, 3, 4 & 5pin. If I wanted, I could have them in my hands Oct. 6.

You seem to like to throw about that term " troll" Carrie. Anyone who disagrees with you is a " troll " anyone who points out your posts are less than accurate is a " troll " Anyone who points out your " perfect fit " product is NOT perfect fit is a " troll " It has been pointed out MANY times in the past by MANY members here you're sales pitch and attitude are your biggest competition. Will you at some point will you take note ? confused24.gif

BTW, You ARE a vendor and it is requested that vendors post in the VENDORS thread. Maybe you haven't payed enough attention to other posts to see that so i'll try and help you out with a link

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=4
Mike Bellis
Troll...
scotty b
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Sep 26 2014, 08:32 PM) *

Troll...

Drums66
......Picture above, is a 2 pole 1.8, L-jet boot.

flag.gif bye1.gif
A&PGirl
QUOTE(scotty b @ Sep 26 2014, 10:18 PM) *

QUOTE(A&PGirl @ Sep 26 2014, 10:30 AM) *

You seem to like to throw about that term " troll" Carrie. Anyone who disagrees with you is a " troll " anyone who points out your posts are less than accurate is a " troll " Anyone who points out your " perfect fit " product is NOT perfect fit is a " troll " It has been pointed out MANY times in the past by MANY members here you're sales pitch and attitude are your biggest competition. Will you at some point will you take note ? confused24.gif

BTW, You ARE a vendor and it is requested that vendors post in the VENDORS thread. Maybe you haven't payed enough attention to other posts to see that so i'll try and help you out with a link

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=4

Que?

Dude, what is with the flaming? You have been crusading against me for the pass 2 years with flame trolling and flame wars.

So, how's the weather? smile.gif

A&PGirl
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Sep 26 2014, 11:32 PM) *

Troll...

OMG you're right. I wish I were more like you because you're like the best 914Worlder. smile.gif

A&PGirl
QUOTE(Drums66 @ Sep 27 2014, 02:16 PM) *

......Picture above, is a 2 pole 1.8, L-jet boot.

flag.gif bye1.gif

Would you like a copy of the Bosch Tech page on the D-Jet stuff?

Drop me a pm smile.gif
mepstein
Scatty - back off, this thread is just starting to get amusing. Let it ride. happy11.gif
TheCabinetmaker
I have never seen an ljet injector boot so I don't know what they look like, but I've never seen one of those pictured on a djet.
scotty b
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 27 2014, 02:57 PM) *

Scatty - back off, this thread is just starting to get amusing. Let it ride. happy11.gif

thumb3d.gif bye1.gif
A&PGirl
Genuine Bosch D-Jet replacement boots for the original 2-pin boots.

Click to view attachment
Captain Obvious
IDEA idea.gif ...if we could tap into the TINY pirate market we could get these for PRACTICALLY NOTHING on a group buy! They'd LOVE these!

You're Welcome pirate.gif thumb3d.gif !
A&PGirl
QUOTE(Captain Obvious @ Oct 1 2014, 11:17 AM) *

IDEA idea.gif ...if we could tap into the TINY pirate market we could get these for PRACTICALLY NOTHING on a group buy! They'd LOVE these!

You're Welcome pirate.gif thumb3d.gif !

¿Qué? Posible alerta cuenta falsa. ¿Quién paga por la piratería? Entonces, ¿cómo está el clima? smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.