Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914-6 Blaupunkt Blue Dot Stereo Radio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike Fitton
SOLD!This radio is in very nice condition and has all the correct knobs including the inner chrome ones that are always missing. Chrome trim piece is also in excellent condition and radio comes with the 2 original speaker plugs in back. Dial light works and AM stations, I was not able to get anything on the FM stations but could be an easy fix. Label has come off on the side but this radio would be correct for all 914's '70 - '74. Has the DIN plug in back so you can hook up an Ipod so if you do this I wouldn't bother with the FM problem. This is a beautiful radio and would look good in an original car. Asking $395 shipped in the USA.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
JmuRiz
VERY cool, if I didn't already have a Becker Europa II planned for my car...I'd be all over this one, very nice.
Cairo94507
Wow that is a very nice radio. I really need that for my Six but right now we are still trying to get the chassis all done and ready for primer. Love that radio though.....
Mike Fitton
This radio is now sold. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.