Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New member
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sb914
This is it,my first post,I've been creeping around for over two years now and I must say,there are some super talented people around here,some of your build threads are incredible,and member vendors are awesome (mikey914) pray.gifI have a couple cars 1973 2.0 I've had for about ten years, and 1973 sbc conversion for about two years.i have tons of questions and I can't wait to get started.I've been to a few events,met a few of you guys,looking forward to going to more events.thanks in advance for your knowledge and advice, Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Johny Blackstain
welcome.png

Welcome to the madness, I own 2 myself smile.gif
EdwardBlume
welcome.png welcome.png welcome.png

2 is a magic number! Fix, drive, and enjoy! Not always in that order!
sb914
Oh yah, for now, white is definitely the fastest color smile.gif
Drums66
.......WELCOME.......
flag.gif bye1.gif
ndfrigi
Hi SB914, last weekend I was able to invite two 914 owners (from Cypress and Buena Park) who went to my place and have some coffee and bread while having some conversation about this cars. Picture below of our drive within our area and this week also I was able to acquire another 71 1.7 MS.

Welcome to 914world and God Bless!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
PanelBilly
Wel
PanelBilly
come
Mike Bellis
welcome.png

I like conversions... wub.gif
sb914
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Sep 24 2014, 11:17 AM) *

Hi SB914, last weekend I was able to invite two 914 owners (from Cypress and Buena Park) who went to my place and have some coffee and bread while having some conversation about this cars. Picture below of our drive within our area and this week also I was able to acquire another 71 1.7 MS.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Hi ndfrig,
next time you have a get together I'll show up . Maybe we could go for a drive. driving.gif
rick 918-S
welcome.png
ndfrigi

[/quote]
Hi ndfrig,
next time you have a get together I'll show up . Maybe we could go for a drive. driving.gif
[/quote]

Yes sir I will let you know the next one. God Bless!
Larmo63
welcome.png

There are quite a few of us nutty 914 owners near you. Maybe we can meet up at the G & R Flesh roast next month….
green914
welcome.png
sb914
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Sep 25 2014, 10:13 AM) *

welcome.png

There are quite a few of us nutty 914 owners near you. Maybe we can meet up at the G & R Flesh roast next month….

I've been a few times I'm going we'll meet up for sure
ndfrigi
I wanted to come since last year on this G&R but always Sunday. It's a family time specially our church day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.