Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody get Partsheaven Swap pics?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
Just wondering if anyone got any good pics from the Northern California swap meet this weekend. Hopefully someone has a better pic of my new look than the crappy one I posted up earlier... wink.gif

My own pics won't be available until Monday at the earliest.

--DD
McMark
Forgot my camera, or rather remembered too late. I was rather disappointed by the quantity of parts for sale. I was shopping for 912 parts today, and there wasn't much selection. Maybe I was just too late. Much more 914 stuff than I expected, in fact I think that's what was most available there. I did pick up a phone dial for $30 that I'll use to mock up the install. Might have been a waste of $30 since I'll never use it on my car, but it's worth it just to feel like I'm actually doing something. biggrin.gif
Brad Roberts
I had my camera.. but I stopped shooting pics of the same people/same cars a year or so back. I shoot "technical crap" for the most part now.

Dave is dying for a decent shot of his short hair...LOL

B
J P Stein
Waynes over on the PP crowing bout the early 3.0L case he got at Pomona. Great, now I'll never find one for cheep.
914Timo
.... early 3.0L case he got at Pomona.

Have you got any, Brad ??
Brad Roberts
Timo..

I dont know. It shipped straight to a shop north of me. I'll call them on Monday and see if it arrived.

B
914Timo
Ok. It should be there. Let me know if it is or not arrived. I would like to know too.... cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.