Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: A Nice set of 6 x 15 Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Larmo63
I'm looking for a good restorable set of 15" x 6" Fuchs five lug wheels for a conversion project. What have you got? Thanks.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Sep 26 2014, 05:27 PM) *

I'm looking for a good restorable set of 15" x 6" Fuchs five lug wheels for a conversion project. What have you got? Thanks.

You may want to consider 6 x 16 Fuchs. Better tire selection, more around and usually not as pricey as the 15 ' s sought by the early 911 crowd.

This just got posted on Pelican.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...x15-wheels.html
Larmo63
16's don't look right to me.
Big Len
What are ya looking for Lawrence, black centers, polished...?

Like this? - http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1681415
Larmo63
I'd like the best set possible and within reason dollar-wise. The ones on the Samba, he doesn't want to ship.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Sep 27 2014, 08:31 AM) *

I'd like the best set possible and within reason dollar-wise. The ones on the Samba, he doesn't want to ship.

The samba is a good place to check for wheels as they have a category. Seems like 1000 is an average low price. Don't get chrome. It can harden the wheel and lead to cracking.
Larmo63
What I meant is 16's on a narrow car don't look right…….
horizontally-opposed
Are you looking for flat 15x6s or "deep sixes"?

Timing may or may not be good, but I might have a set of deep sixes freshly restored by Weidman with fresh Dunlop 195/65R15s I'd part with, but need to find other wheels first.

Best,

pete
Larmo63
Yes. Deep sixes, I don't really need the tires, but…..?
Al Meredith
I met a 356 driver at the 914 event in the Smokies (Tail of the Dragon) this weekend that has three sets of 6/15 5 lug wheels he wants to sell. Try John at jmn20@yahoo.com. he is in Tenn. Al
BIGKAT_83
I have a matched set of 4 Great condition.$1000
These at one time must half been refinished. If interested I'll get you some pictures.

Bob

boogie_man
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Sep 27 2014, 09:44 AM) *

What I meant is 16's on a narrow car don't look right…….

IPB Image

pfffffffft
Larmo63
Okay, Scott, those look great on your car!!!!!!!!
Larmo63
Sent you a pm, BigKat!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.