Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for 914 engine bay service covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BobR
I am looking for a set of 914 service covers to cover and protect the paint on the fenders and trunk while servicing my 914. I was able to purchase some for my other Porsches from Colgan but have been unable to locate any for a 914. Does anyone know where I can get some or a manufacturer who is still making these? I think I paid $144. for my last set for my 928, it was expensive but so are paint and dent repairs.
budk
QUOTE(BobR @ Sep 27 2014, 12:00 AM) *

I am looking for a set of 914 service covers to cover and protect the paint on the fenders and trunk while servicing my 914. I was able to purchase some for my other Porsches from Colgan but have been unable to locate any for a 914. Does anyone know where I can get some or a manufacturer who is still making these? I think I paid $144. for my last set for my 928, it was expensive but so are paint and dent repairs.

I searched "fender cover" and found it quickly. If this URL doesn't work try searching again.

Fender cover
mepstein
Garold's mom is the best. I have a cover.
JStroud
Look in the member vendor section here, a member here sells service covers that his Mom makes, very good quality, reasonably priced.
JeffBowlsby
A simple furniture pad from harbor freight is only about $5 and works good as well.
6freak
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Sep 27 2014, 07:19 AM) *

A simple furniture pad from harbor freight is only about $5 and works good as well.

those dont have pockets and corner magnets,and most important not signed a dated by Miss Millie smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.