Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Red 72 w/ 911 suspension STOLEN!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sixforme

STOLEN! Nov 4th in Vancouver Wa. Please watch for this car and the triple axle ugly yellow trailer its on, any parts possibly sold to you would be of course stolen....Thanks Guys.

72 Bahia Red
California car w/ CA title
Solid nearly rust free body
Solid rockers and jack points!
RR qtr pnl replacement nearly complete
still needs inner battry tray panel repair
911 suspension with 911 aluminum crossbar !
911 brakes frt and rear
KYB shocks rear
Late 75 cast front engine mount
w/ axles and CVs
very nice seats
very nice dash
Euro taillights
console with 6 gauges for 914-6 conversion
console 3 hole face
14 mm thru body front sway bar (not installed)
rear sway bar brackets
side shifter linkage
front bumper with fogs
many more parts
I will be taking pictures and inventorying starting today
I would prefer to sell the whole car, delivery is
possible on the west coast, the car is in Vancouver, WA.
If I have to part out to retrieve a better price I will.
Thanks Guys for patience while I get more pictures and facts .
Asking $2,200 OBO.
sixforme
QUOTE(sixforme @ Sep 28 2014, 12:30 PM) *

Bump Asking $2,500 OBO.
nine9three
I'm in Oregon and would be interested in the front bumper, 5 lug and tail lights. Let me know if you part it.
sixforme
bump for price reduction now $2,200
sixforme
now.$2000.OBO
Nutter965
Hi I pm'd you but no reply ?

QUOTE(sixforme @ Oct 21 2014, 01:05 AM) *

now.$2000.OBO

Motopilot
We are building a race car and think that this would work for us. Reply to my email please motopilot350@gmail.com
sixforme
More Pictures.....
sixforme
more pic's Found six pinholes in trunk. check pictures 5 on drivers side small but there....
sixforme
And more pics.....
sixforme
QUOTE(Motopilot @ Oct 31 2014, 06:33 AM) *

We are building a race car and think that this would work for us. Reply to my email please motopilot350@gmail.com

Apology's, Have had to get more pics in the add
sixforme
Last pictures guys
sixforme
This car and trailer were stolen in Vancouver Washington on Nov 3 0r 4th
any tips on its whereabouts will be of great value....
ThePaintedMan
WTF! This was such a great roller for someone.... Stolen? Really? What a bunch of assholes. Hope you catch them.
914nola
I needed that front bumper.
Tbrown4x4
I'll keep an eye out!
bobt4945
that sucks, this was a great deal and if wasn't on the left coast i would have been all over it. good luck in recovering it.
Nutter965
WTF we'd been talking about this car and I'd gone and priced shipping !!! Scumbags ! Maybe the trailer will run them over evilgrin.gif
Motopilot
That's horrible! very sorry to hear that. I hope that you recover it.
mr2by4
I wonder if they wanted your car, or just wanted the trailer...
I doubt that most thieves would want to steal a project car and most people who know what you had (I hope) would not try to steal it from you.
Maybe this is the start of the meteoric rise of 914 values to match other Porsches of the same era!
klober901
I have lots of information regarding this car. I have been trying to contact the thread starter via this site and email with no success. If anyone has his phone number please let me know.

Thanks
klober901
I have information on this car, but have been unsuccessful in contacting anyone after multiple attempts. If anyone has his number please send it my way.

thanks
sixforme
I have been contacted concerning the location of my stolen car , wish me luck for its quick return and the trail of the PERPS that stole it , hopefully ill find my trailer too. Thanks guys for watching. Spencer
7TPorsh
QUOTE(sixforme @ Sep 28 2015, 06:16 PM) *

I have been contacted concerning the location of my stolen car , wish me luck for its quick return and the trail of the PERPS that stole it , hopefully ill find my trailer too. Thanks guys for watching. Spencer

Really hope you get it back.
forrestkhaag
I have a red 71 and hope that the perp is not fixated on the color rather than the value of the car/parts / Best of luck in the recovery and we will keep an eye peeled for recognizable evidence of your car and parts for sale going forward.

76-914
popcorn[1].gif May I suggest a 16 penny nail through the nuts of those perp's.
Evil914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 14 2015, 07:17 AM) *

popcorn[1].gif May I suggest a 16 penny nail through the nuts of those perp's.

With a air powered nail gun! piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.