Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Early Passenger Footrest
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dlee6204
I have an early passenger footrest for sale. It needs to be recovered but is still complete. Comes with complimentary cobwebs. $75+shipping OBO. $45+Shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
pilothyer
Does it come with the factory original "D" ring ?
dlee6204
Unfortunately, no. Comes as pictured
dlee6204
Bump. Price drop.
porbmw
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Sep 28 2014, 07:23 PM) *

I have seen these foot rests come up for sale over the last 8 or so years. I have YET to see one come up that has the factory D ring

I have a foot rest...in fact, I have at least 2, one of which is NOS....but no D ring.
Now, I would love to find a D ring, have not, over those same years. I don't think they are that hard to replicate, there is a thread or two on that subject in these forums.

Absence of the is not that bit a deal. If that is what dissuades purchase, may never be able to buy one
1970 Neun vierzehn
QUOTE(porbmw @ Oct 4 2014, 06:30 AM) *

QUOTE(pilothyer @ Sep 28 2014, 07:23 PM) *

I have seen these foot rests come up for sale over the last 8 or so years. I have YET to see one come up that has the factory D ring

I have a foot rest...in fact, I have at least 2, one of which is NOS....but no D ring.
Now, I would love to find a D ring, have not, over those same years. I don't think they are that hard to replicate, there is a thread or two on that subject in these forums.

Absence of the is not that bit a deal. If that is what dissuades purchase, may never be able to buy one

Earlier this year I acquired one through this "classified" forum. Interestingly, the "D" ring appears to be attached to something similar to webbing. The attachment seems to almost be olive drab (O/D) huh.gif .....age discoloration or NATO surplus perhaps confused24.gif

I don't know what the shade of this tether was when new......grey, charcoal? I've not yet found any webbing material that comes close to the size and material ot the OEM. So for now, the old discolored item will suffice.

Paul
mepstein
Mine is brown with a brown footrest and brown interior
dlee6204
Open to offers...

icon_bump.gif
dlee6204
icon_bump.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Nov 4 2014, 08:12 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

PM sent.
dlee6204
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.