Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can only read first page
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sb914
Question? I can only read first page on a thread,when I click page two or any page I get a message error. What an I doing wrong?i couldn't find anything in (help)thanks headbang.gif
BeatNavy
A few days back I noticed for a couple of days that the page number links weren't working for me unless I refreshed the page a couple of times and waited for the page to fully load. It seems to have gone away since then. Maybe the links were slow to load. I didn't get an error message though. Has it ever worked for you?
sb914
I'll try that.thanks
ConeDodger
Are you using a mobile device? IPad maybe?
sb914
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Sep 29 2014, 07:45 AM) *

A few days back I noticed for a couple of days that the page number links weren't working for me unless I refreshed the page a couple of times and waited for the page to fully load. It seems to have gone away since then. Maybe the links were slow to load. I didn't get an error message though. Has it ever worked for you?

Tried it,didn't work
sb914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 29 2014, 07:52 AM) *

Are you using a mobile device? IPad maybe?

Yeah my phone
sb914
Is it because I'm useing phone and not computer?
BeatNavy
QUOTE(sb914 @ Sep 29 2014, 10:57 AM) *

Sounds like an easy thing to check...but page number links work on my phone (Windows phone).
sb914
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Sep 29 2014, 08:26 AM) *

Sounds like an easy thing to check...but page number links work on my phone (Windows phone).

I'm useing I- phone,and computer is down right now. It's prob my phone. Thank you.
cn2800
QUOTE(sb914 @ Sep 29 2014, 10:37 AM) *

QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Sep 29 2014, 08:26 AM) *

I'm useing I- phone,and computer is down right now. It's prob my phone. Thank you.

I'm on an iPhone and do not have an issue.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.