Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: breakfast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JimN73
chowtime.gif How about breakfast? October 25th, 9:14 a.m. at Tanglewood Grill, Gig Harbor. Just a short driving.gif from just about everywhere.

Let me know, I will set it up with the restaurant.

http://wp.tanglewoodgrill.com/
6freak

if its dry ill pull Reba out and stretch her legs a bit.. sure why not driving.gif

914werke
Reba~!?
rhodyguy
i'll be there jim. where we had lunch?
sgetsiv
I think I might drive up from Portland. Would love to hang out and talk 914's.

Anyone else coming up from Portland???

See ya!
PanelBilly
I'm game
PanelBilly
Isn't there an Octoberfest we can go to after?
JimN73
That's the one, Kevin.

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 5 2014, 06:55 AM) *

i'll be there jim. where we had lunch?

rhodyguy
Easy to get to. Olympic exit from 16, turn left, next right, on the left about 1/2mile.
jmmotorsports
i am in if no rain

jerry
sixnotfour
QUOTE(jmmotorsports @ Oct 5 2014, 12:13 PM) *

i am in if no rain

jerry

Same here... smile.gif
Mr.242
I'm on a business trip to Florida. I'm out...

Unless ebola rages some more and I'm not getting on a plane to travel with random people.
JimN73
Didn't see one, Billy. I am interested I though. What can be better than brats for lunch after sausage foe breakfast? Well?.

QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Oct 5 2014, 09:29 AM) *

Isn't there an Octoberfest we can go to after?

Rocky
Wow, a whole 3 miles away, I should be able to make this. Spent a good part of summer repainting some body parts I wasn't happy with. Now finally road worthy.
jsaum
I'll put this down on my calendar I should be able to make it. Maybe even drive the 914 if no rain!
6freak
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Oct 4 2014, 10:17 AM) *

Reba~!?

It just sorta stuck....
Rocky
Ok I will take a stab at it, red car, red head, Reba Mcentire. cheer.gif
JimN73
One week before breakfast. Tanglewood Grill at 9:14.

Seems to me that there are at least 6 914s inGig Harbor and Port Orchard. So, come on out guys, with or without your cars, you don't even have to cross a bridge.

Check in over the next few days and I'll make the arrangements.
Ron
Newbie here, just bought the car last month and drove it to Tacoma from Phoenix. It looks scruffy compared to the other cars here, but I really like it. Rain or shine, I'll see you all next Saturday morning.
messix
rich you wanna ride with me?

you wont have to drive the Yugo then..... lol-2.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif happy11.gif
PanelBilly
I'm still going to come (eggs are on my diet!). Steve said he was coming too.
JimN73
Be good to see you all. My wife has decided that breakfast would be goo. Any other spousal units to attend??
6freak
I had to drive Reba in the rain( like I stole her lol-2.gif ) to win top spot in AX this season, so Ill take her out for a victory tour Saturday even if its a little wet.. driving.gif

smile.gif

greenie

I'm in rain or shine, I'm not a pussy like some of these guys! bye1.gif
rhodyguy
i'm not having and "goo" for breakfast.
JimN73
afraid to try something new?

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 21 2014, 09:44 AM) *

i'm not having and "goo" for breakfast.

6freak
QUOTE(greenie @ Oct 21 2014, 09:17 AM) *

lol-2.gif
messix
QUOTE(greenie @ Oct 21 2014, 09:17 AM) *

the General heard about this and she's kicking your ass out of the house for the day ... that's what's happened!!

lol-2.gif
JimN73
Reservations made for a few attendees, so there's room for last minute eaters.

Rocky
Almost forgot about this, good thing I had some down time and decided to drop in. I shall be there at Dangle Wood. Nice to see everyone, even Greenie!
quadracerx
Im in... Panel Billy is the driver... so its all good.. Means Ill actually be there....

Steve
KELTY360
I'll be there.....if Greenie ever gets his car out of my garage. hide.gif slap.gif
PanelBilly
Bump to help everyone remember this event
JimN73
Thanks, Billy. See you all at 9:14.
messix
I'm out, just not into it , sorry
JimN73
Thirteen for breakfast, only three 914s. The weather cooperated - some sun and the rain has held off so there is no excuse for not bringing the Porsche.

Lots of discussions about cars and life in general.

Steve came up from Portland, so we are obligated to go there if he decides to set something up. I understand that the best breweries are in Portland, so maybe he'll try lunch.

Here are a couple of pictures that my wife took.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
KELTY360
Good time, thanks for setting it up Jim. Nice little restaurant with good service and really good food (the corn beef hash was first rate).

From the top (hope I got all the names right) : Steve, Billy, Ron, Kevin, James, Greenie, Bruce, Todd, Steve, Marc(not shown), Jim & Joyce

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

6freak
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Oct 25 2014, 12:41 PM) *

Good time, thanks for setting it up Jim. Nice little restaurant with good service and really good food (the corn beef hash was first rate).

From the top (hope I got all the names right) : Steve, Billy, Ron, Kevin, James, Greenie, Bruce, Todd, Steve, Marc(not shown), Jim & Joyce

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

sorry i missed it fellas but i had to work...gotta pay for that moose trip to the yukon next September..yes im gonna do it with my Bow

Arrivederci smile.gif theres a clue
KELTY360
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Oct 25 2014, 12:41 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Oops, I missed Rocky. He's between Todd and Steve.
Bruce Hinds
[quote name='KELTY360' date='Oct 25 2014, 02:51 PM' post='2102543']
[quote name='KELTY360' post='2102491' date='Oct 25 2014, 12:41 PM']

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Great time this morning guys, you're an inspiration. Hopefully next time we meet I'll have the Black Beast on the road.
Rocky
Great to see some new and old friends! Thanks for setting this up!!
quadracerx
Sure was a great time!

Met a lot of new people and saw some old friends...

The food was great, so was the service...

Glad I went... First function I've been to in a while...
Mr.242
Sorry to have missed as well. Traveled to Orlando for work. Gnarly bunch of dudes. Can we do a 'bring a date' drive in the spring and try to be presentable?
KELTY360
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Oct 26 2014, 09:30 AM) *

...and try to be presentable?

You first... shades.gif
PanelBilly
I got a message yesterday that the heads are assembled! Maybe by spring, I'll be driving
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.