Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 74 1.8 A P in SoCal $3500 OBO SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
silver74insocal
sad.gif
I am moving and have to let this one go to someone who can give her the attention she deserves. i bought this car a few years ago from a guy in Hemet off craiglist. he purchased it from his neighbor who had had the car since i believe the 80's. i got it as a total newb stumbling onto this site only weeks prior.

all of the sound deadening was removed and replaced with second skin.
new front URO bushings and Bilstein inserts
Barely used Bilsteins with 100 lb springs in the rear
New Kumho Ecstas with probably less then 200 miles on them.
it rides like its on rails now.

it has a 75 engine in it with unknown miles but runs great other then a high idle (damn vacuum leaks) i replaced all of the pushrod tube seals and it hasnt leaked a drop of oil since (knock on wood)

the only real issue right now is the shift linkage. i installed a short shifter and started dicking with the linkge and never got it right. it may be the transmission going as well but you can drive this away with a little frustration.

I had a great time buying all kinds of parts to put on it after it got painted (paint is trash) when I soon came to the realization I couldnt afford to do a decent paint job as my son was born and quickly acquired all of my time and funds. all of this will go with.

a ton of mikey seals including the upper and lower targa all brand new.
new blinker assy
complete dark brown interior in great shape
original 1.8 engine (turned over great, i just never got it to run) with complete FI
original exhaust
2 transmissions

there too much to list on here. feel free to send me questions. i can post a phone number as soon as i get some more minutes on my burner drooley.gif
but for now please IM me on here. Hoping for a local sale

PS ALL DAWN PATROLLERS GET 1ST DIBS AND SPECIAL PRICING!

Click to view attachment

the only shiny side biggrin.gif
silver74insocal
Click to view attachment
silver74insocal
Click to view attachment

sucks i had pics of this whole car torn apart and all the work done on my PC and lost the damn hard drive on it dry.gif
silver74insocal
Click to view attachment
silver74insocal
Click to view attachment
hell hole. i will pull the battery off and get some betters ones here shortly. its pretty rock solid though.
silver74insocal
heck hole, again pretty rock solid

Click to view attachment
silver74insocal
Click to view attachment

love that battery. car has been sitting untouched for at least 4 months, started after turning a dozen or so times!
silver74insocal
forgot to mention the stainless fuel lines that were installed (also thru tunnel) you can see in that pic beerchug.gif

it also has new rubber brake lines up front and new bearings
silver74insocal
Click to view attachment
p side .
silver74insocal
Click to view attachment
silver74insocal
Click to view attachment

silver74insocal
i was shocked to see this when i pulled the cover off. i poked the crap out of it and it is solid. i can sand to bare metal and take another pic if needed.

Click to view attachment
silver74insocal
the worst area
Click to view attachment
silver74insocal
seats need new vinyl and there is a small whole in the back pad. that why i have the brown stuff. i thought it would look cool with silver paint and charcoal carpet. i have the original carpet and the center console which is in excellent shape, even has the clock in it!

Click to view attachment
silver74insocal
Click to view attachment
silver74insocal
i will put it up on stands and get better pictures underneath soon i am just in the middle of getting my house ready to be staged and listed. i do mean OBO so let me know. PM me on here and i we can talk.
thanks everyone,
Dave
silver74insocal
here are the dents that need to be repaired. Both the hoods are in kinda bad shape so i have replacements for them to go with the car as well.

Click to view attachment
silver74insocal
Click to view attachment
stevegm
Looks interesting. PM sent.
silver74insocal
i forgot to mention the brand new OEM 17mm master cylinder i installed because the original was leaking. the brakes are solid.
feel free to request additional pics beer.gif
EdwardBlume
Great deal for $4K. GLWTS!
silver74insocal
thanks Rob. bump for price drop need to sell 3500 for everything. no reasonable offer refused!

Steve I am available to talk tomorrow at anytime. thanks
stevegm
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Oct 7 2014, 01:50 AM) *

thanks Rob. bump for price drop need to sell 3500 for everything. no reasonable offer refused!

Steve I am available to talk tomorrow at anytime. thanks

Dave, I PM'd you my phone number. Give me a call. Thanks,
Steve
silver74insocal
sold thanks everyone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.