Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Burger stuff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GWN7
There have been a couple threads about burgers and I thought I'd add my local place to the list.

First time I ate there I ordered a 1/2 lbs burger and the boy (who had to out do me had a 2 lbs burger. The cook (Blondie) said she made mine a bit bigger than normal, I barely could finish and the boy didn't (doggy bag).

Blondie's Restaurant
1969 Main St.

this picture is of a 1/8 lbs (front) and a 1/2 lbs (rear) That's the patty weight, not including the bun & extras.
GWN7
1/2 lbs....
GWN7
9 lbs
GWN7
Blondie's Rulz
GWN7
The milkshakes have 7 scoops of icecream. The Fries and onion rings cover a dinner platter.

That's the two ladies that run the show in the above picture.

A 9 lbs burger will set you back $45.00
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Jan 28 2005, 03:58 PM)
A 9 lbs burger will set you back $45.00

but that's dinner for 12, so it's still a pretty good deal ...
bernbomb914
O my God that looks so good. but it would put me in my grave. what a way to go. the biggest burger I have seen was a 12X12 at In and Out.

Bernie
skline
This thread is right up Marks alley. I cant believe he didnt post in here yet.
spare time toys
I like the last rule. IPB Image
sanman
I can feel my heart rate increase already. But about 6 years ago I could have finished the 1/2 and a fry IPB Image
GWN7
QUOTE (skline @ Jan 28 2005, 02:06 PM)
This thread is right up Marks alley. I cant believe he didnt post in here yet.

He unlike the rest of us is probably actually doing something at work today. IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
914 novice
Wow!
Those look good,too bad that I am allergic to hamburgers now.
If I eat them I break out with FAT all over.I had to suck up my pride and go join weight watchers.Lost sixty pounds so far.
TheCabinetmaker
914 novice, keep at it!!!! You guys eat those things and you will die an early, painful death!!! As in heart attack!!!! I've had one and they are very painful!!!!!
McMark
Now I have to try and talk the GF into In-N-Out for dinner. Damn. When I'm filthy rich I'm just gonna drive the teener around going to burger joints. IPB Image
spare time toys
When fixing one of our aircraft that was damaged in Amarillo we went to the Big Tex steakhouse and I had the 24 oz ribeye. The next day we had lunch at the flying J truck stop I wasnt that hungry so I got the double cheese burger. What I didn't know was it was two half puond burgers. I thought I was going to die. But I ate it on a dare.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.