Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 914 2056 w/ Steel Flares $4000 obo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JtoTheBeezy
Hello! I am letting go of my beloved 914. Its been a great car but I am looking for something more reliable. This car is a project car and I purchased as nearly a shell with an engine I've been slowly building it back up. Last week on the highway the car did overheat and the engine will need to be taken apart because of this. The car is currently NOT RUNNING.

Good:
Aftermarket Steel GT Flares installed
2.0 (2056 big bore kit) engine
Original appearance package car
Pre Smog
NO RUST (Some rust repair was done by previous owner recently and the hell hole is clean)
Slotted rotors
Magnaflow muffler w/ custom headers
Momo steering wheel
Reupholstered dashboard and back pad
1 month old (new) carpet kit
Brand new (1 month old) dual weber carbs (original fuel injection included)
Front mount oil cooler
Body reinforcement kit
Rear bilstien coilovers
!!!!!!COMES WITH SEVERAL BOXES OF EXTRA OG PARTS)

Bad:
Diver side window regulator not included
Engine will need to be torn down
Door Cards not included

This car had spent most of its life on the track, I have tons of boxes for extra parts, almost everything this car will need to be fully assembled. This was a great, quick car but I must move on. Original color is green metallic.

Willing to trade for a vw 1975-1992 or 1999-present, anything German, other porsches, audi, anything daily diver ready.

Location Sacramento CA $4000 obo 9164378047 -Justin
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=469
857]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
spinsall4
Sent you a PM

QUOTE(JtoTheBeezy @ Oct 5 2014, 07:40 PM) *

Hello! I am letting go of my beloved 914. Its been a great car but I am looking for something more reliable. This car is a project car and I purchased as nearly a shell with an engine I've been slowly building it back up. Last week on the highway the car did overheat and the engine will need to be taken apart because of this. The car is currently NOT RUNNING.

Good:
Aftermarket Steel GT Flares installed
2.0 (2056 big bore kit) engine
Original appearance package car
Pre Smog
NO RUST (Some rust repair was done by previous owner recently and the hell hole is clean)
Slotted rotors
Magnaflow muffler w/ custom headers
Momo steering wheel
Reupholstered dashboard and back pad
1 month old (new) carpet kit
Brand new (1 month old) dual weber carbs (original fuel injection included)
Front mount oil cooler
Body reinforcement kit
Rear bilstien coilovers
!!!!!!COMES WITH SEVERAL BOXES OF EXTRA OG PARTS)

Bad:
Diver side window regulator not included
Engine will need to be torn down
Door Cards not included

This car had spent most of its life on the track, I have tons of boxes for extra parts, almost everything this car will need to be fully assembled. This was a great, quick car but I must move on. Original color is green metallic.

Willing to trade for a vw 1975-1992 or 1999-present, anything German, other porsches, audi, anything daily diver ready.

Location Sacramento CA $5000 obo
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=469
857]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

JtoTheBeezy
BUMP! Best offer. I need garage space.
JtoTheBeezy
Bump. Price drop. 4000 obo! Need it gone. Any offer is a good one.
JtoTheBeezy
You look like you could use a 914
RFoulds
Sent you a PM.
JtoTheBeezy
Bump
funk
Beloved wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.