Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - tan interior from a 74
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Great for a daily driver. Seats include rails and base. Small split at seam on drivers seat at base of headrest. Door panels are not included but can be purchased from 914rubber at reasonable price. Only local pickup. No shipping. $299. PM me to ask questions or purchase. Thanks, mark
Tom_T
FYI -

Lakewell.com in Belgium has the tan smooth & hard to find 70+72-74 basketweave available too - either in yardage or 914 kits - for those looking at these.

It's very hard to find the basketweave now that AI & World don't carry it! sad.gif
mepstein
icon_bump.gif
malcolm2
you know the back pad will come apart... still a big box with the seats. Looks like good stuff and a good price. More of a want vs. a need for me.
mepstein
Option 2 - Backpad, door pockets, center pad - $225 + shipping
Seats - $100/pr pickup only
914outlaw
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 13 2014, 10:21 PM) *

Option 2 - Backpad, door pockets, center pad - $225 + shipping
Seats - $100/pr pickup only

PM sent
mepstein
icon_bump.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 24 2014, 01:36 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Pm sent
mepstein
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Oct 25 2014, 10:52 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 24 2014, 01:36 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Pm sent

dont see it. you can email - mark@markepstein.net
914itis
FYI I shiiped a pair of seats with a Backpad taken apart , by fedex ground a few days ago for $145.00
mepstein
QUOTE(914itis @ Oct 25 2014, 11:10 PM) *

FYI I shiiped a pair of seats with a Backpad taken apart , by fedex ground a few days ago for $145.00

did you send it through a commercial acct or at a consumer fed ex store?
914itis
I don't have account, just took it to the fedex location at JFK.
rhodyguy
Paul, was that 2 boxes or all in 1?
914itis
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 25 2014, 11:50 PM) *

Paul, was that 2 boxes or all in 1?

It was one box, one sitting straight, the other upside down, the back pad in between them.
The box was cut shorten to the height of the chair (not shown in the pic).
fixer34
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Oct 6 2014, 02:34 PM) *

FYI -

Lakewell.com in Belgium has the tan smooth & hard to find 70+72-74 basketweave available too - either in yardage or 914 kits - for those looking at these.

It's very hard to find the basketweave now that AI & World don't carry it! sad.gif

Tell me more about Lakewell. Have a 70 /6 with tan interior and basket weave seats. Driver side has several tears, so needs replacement/recovering.Click to view attachment
mepstein
sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.