Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DFW Swap Meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Everyone gather your Junk valuable 914 parts, load them up and bring them to Zim's Autotechnic on Saturday, October 18th. There you can sell them and buy more Junk valuable 914 parts to store in your garage until the next swap meet. It starts early, so get there for the deals, and the free coffee and donuts.

Bring other models of Porsche Junk valuable parts too. There will be people there who have lesser different models, including lots of donor car 911 parts.

The address is 1804 Reliance Parkway, Bedford, Texas 76021. From west bound 183, take the Industrial Blvd (Hwy 157) exit and follow the service road. From east bound 183, take the Industrial Blvd (Hwy 157) exit and use the turn around under the bridge, then follow the service road. From southbound 121, take the Harwood road exit, go through the light following the service road. At the stop sign, turn left across the bridge. Take the next right and follow it to the end of the street. Zim's will be on your right.

Hope to see you there!
theleschyouknow
bump for the great state of Texas
I don't think I have any valuable junk but I want to check it out and will try to be there
MJHanna
Please bring a 911 rear deck lid. I need one
chads74
I am going to be home(Denton) that weekend. Hopefully I can make it out, I would love to meet some of the DFW teeners.
02loftsmoor
I'm marking my calender
ClayPerrine
Everyone got their parts sorted?
ClayPerrine
Anyone bringing anything cool to sell? I need to know how much money to bring.

eyesright
Anybody need a set of four American Racing LeMans wheels? $200 and I can bring them to Zim's.

I also have three Fuchs repops and three late steelies for $25 each. I'll bring them if anybody needs them, otherwise I'll save the space for other stuff.

And I probably won't have room to bring them back home!!!

Click to view attachment
ClayPerrine
Official hours: 8AM to Noon.

mr2by4
I need everything!
theleschyouknow
I'm goin to widespread panic Friday nite but am gonna try and make it by there Saturday morning unless things get really out of hand Friday
beer3.gif smoke.gif barf.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.